Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember Thread:

Go down 
+13
Deezy0814
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
josh200612
Bigs03
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
NoRegret
oggy420
taylorfleig
GDPofDRC
LA
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Remember Thread: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm

lol yeah I almost posted that right after. Started with the yellow bands that said Livestrong but that spawned the different color bands with other messages.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:34 pm

anyone remember the Arch Deluxe

Laser Disc movies

remember when MTV showed music videos?

remember the Box?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Was anyone else a fan of this movie?
Remember Thread: - Page 7 Darcy_display_image
Remember Thread: - Page 7 1049272_o
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 pm

OU wrote:
Was anyone else a fan of this movie?
Remember Thread: - Page 7 Darcy_display_image
Remember Thread: - Page 7 1049272_o

Im from Texas how could I not have been lol.

A 10 A FUCKING 10!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 pm

who remembers GooseBumps!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
lol yeah I remember the books and the cheesy movies. I remember the books had bumps in the title.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
lol yeah I remember the books and the cheesy movies. I remember the books had bumps in the title.

ya man those things were fucking huge for a while
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

ya man those things were fucking huge for a while
Yeah my older sister was really into them. Iz not much of a reeder misellf.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 pm

lol OU

y'all remember when (IDK WTF they were called) those little video animals, they were smaller then a game boy, people would buy them and you had to like feed them and shit. They then made like WWF ones where you trained your fighter/?????

Also anyone remember when Arcades were the shit?
Mortal Kombat!!!!! Terminator!!!! remember the arcade boxing game with the 2 gloves that you put your hand into?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
lol OU

y'all remember when (IDK WTF they were called) those little video animals, they were smaller then a game boy, people would buy them and you had to like feed them and shit. They then made like WWF ones where you trained your fighter/?????

Mortal Kombat!!!!! Terminator!!!! remember the arcade boxing game with the 2 gloves that you put your hand into?
Part 1, they were Nano and Gigga pets and my sister had like 5 of them lol.

part 2, hell yeah! We actually had a video store called Super Video that had a great arcade. I played the shit out of Killer Instinct and X-Men.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Remember Thread: - Page 7 Doganim
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
lol OU

part 2, hell yeah! We actually had a video store called Super Video that had a great arcade. I played the shit out of Killer Instinct and X-Men.

YES Nano pets, man that shit was like the predecessor to Pokemon imo.
Im sure this was already stated but remember Pogs?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
lol OU

YES Nano pets, man that shit was like the predecessor to Pokemon imo.
Im sure this was already stated but remember Pogs?
I think Pogs were mentioned on here somewhere. I didn't get into Pogs very much. I remember having some Jordan Pogs back in the day though. Had a little tube to keep them in and a couple slammers or whatever they are called.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

ya man I had a shit ton of Pogs lol.
They were like the marbles of our generation.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
There was 1 marble game I use to play with my dad. I forget what they called it. But you both only got 1 marble and the idea was to hit the other persons marble. So if I started out I would just shoot my marble out as far as I could and then he would try to hit it. But you don't want to barely miss unless you got some mustard behind it because that makes the next shot easier. Simple game but fun.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
There was 1 marble game I use to play with my dad. I forget what they called it. But you both only got 1 marble and the idea was to hit the other persons marble. So if I started out I would just shoot my marble out as far as I could and then he would try to hit it. But you don't want to barely miss unless you got some mustard behind it because that makes the next shot easier. Simple game but fun.

ya I played that game and the marble game where you had the circle and the marbles inside it and you had to knock the other persons marbles outside the circle.

Man, poor marbles, you don't even see those things anymore.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Icebox has changed...
Remember Thread: - Page 7 Shawna-waldron-and-icebox1-595x429
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 pm

Remember when your Nintendo was fucking up and all you had to do was blow on the game? Worked every time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I LOVED TINY TOONS AS A KID!
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 pm

OU wrote:
Remember when your Nintendo was fucking up and all you had to do was blow on the game? Worked every time.

i didn't have a nintendo but i remember on the original sony playstation, when the CD reader got fucked you just had to turn the console upside down and you'd get another couple of years out of it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

i didn't have a nintendo but i remember on the original sony playstation, when the CD reader got fucked you just had to turn the console upside down and you'd get another couple of years out of it.
Playstation was when we start getting into the next generation of gaming. Regular Nintendo through Super Nintendo and Sega had the old school game cartridges where you blew into the end of the game and into the part of the console where you inserted the game. Worked like a champ. You must be a youngin'
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

Playstation was when we start getting into the next generation of gaming. Regular Nintendo through Super Nintendo and Sega had the old school game cartridges where you blew into the end of the game and into the part of the console where you inserted the game. Worked like a champ. You must be a youngin'

i had a sega master system and later a mega-drive.

i get what you mean now, i misunderstood what you were saying, i do recall sometimes blowing the dust off the bit of the cartridge you stuck in the console
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

i had a sega master system and later a mega-drive.

i get what you mean now, i misunderstood what you were saying, i do recall sometimes blowing the dust off the bit of the cartridge you stuck in the console
Remember Thread: - Page 7 Funny-pictures-history-history-of-the-practice-of-blowing-nintendo-cartridges
Remember Thread: - Page 7 Nesblow1_1204931550
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Remember Thread: - Page 7 225750-brave_little_toaster
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Thread:   Remember Thread: - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Thread:
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7