Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!

Go down 
+3
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
timthebim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! Empty
PostSubject: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 am

When I heard this today it kinda pissed me off because look how easy it is for a coach to jump ship when the program is in trouble. He is in all kinds of rumors about paying players or at least knowing about it so the heat gets alittle to hot and he jumps to the pros. It just sucks for the next coach and players that are still there that will probably get banned from post season play. But if the players decide to transfer they have to sit out a year. Its just crazy the way the rules work.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm

was just gonna post this. Im kinda shocked. Thought he would retire a trojan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 pm

USC will suck now and the Seahawks will still suck. Everyone loses in this, apart from the rest of the Pac10 and NFC west of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

Wonder who will take over at USC? Mike riley has turned them down I heard and actually signed an extension with Oregon State. I think they will end up getting Jack Del Rio from the Jags. I heard on ESPN that he was a canidate and was interested in the job.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 am

The Seahawks only have to be marginally good to win in that horrid division next year anyway. Pete Carroll is a scumbag, though.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Dumb move by a smart guy... Just goes to show that these guys' ego's are beyond measure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I donno Bigs, I think the Cardinals are here to stay. Ken Wisenhunt has changed the culture there. Now, if the rumour mill in the last day is true, and Warner retires, then anything becomes possible, but that wideout corp and those running backs could turn an average QB into a good one.

While I was on the Singletary bandwagon for a while, he feels more like a coach who would make his team over achieve at first, but ultimately fall flat with lack of real coaching ability once his shtick wears off. He's a cartoon character in a way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm

I bet Spurs is crying himself to sleep over this! hahaha!

my bad spurs =] lol
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I donno Bigs, I think the Cardinals are here to stay. Ken Wisenhunt has changed the culture there. Now, if the rumour mill in the last day is true, and Warner retires, then anything becomes possible, but that wideout corp and those running backs could turn an average QB into a good one.

While I was on the Singletary bandwagon for a while, he feels more like a coach who would make his team over achieve at first, but ultimately fall flat with lack of real coaching ability once his shtick wears off. He's a cartoon character in a way.

Yeah if Warner stays they won't be the favorite but if Warner goes they are stuck with Matt Leinart as their starter??? Even Fitz and Boldin can't make that work.

If Warner retires the division will be decided by the Niners or the Seahawks IMO.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:54 am

good now I can hate on the seahawks. will they be overated now too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!   Pete Carroll to join Seahawks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete Carroll to join Seahawks!
Page 1 of 1