Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You guys want a real do u do it

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
franklinfan2
oggy420
timthebim
SOKO
LA
10 posters

Yes or No
Yes
You guys want a real do u do it Vote_lcap24%You guys want a real do u do it Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
No
You guys want a real do u do it Vote_lcap41%You guys want a real do u do it Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Man that's tough
You guys want a real do u do it Vote_lcap35%You guys want a real do u do it Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

You guys want a real do u do it Empty
PostSubject: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 am

Lets just say this is hypothetical, so relax

A friend of urs, not ur best friend, but a friend, has an amazingly hot girlfriend, really smoking, ur taste, nice body, pretty, cool ect. By chance u and her are just hanging out, just the two of u, at ur place, maybe a little high/drunk whatever. She starts getting real flirty, it surprises u, but whatever, and all of a sudden she pulls her panties down really sexing (wearing a skirt) and starts talking about how much she wants to fuck you.

The question is, do u do it? u have no clue if ul get caught or away with it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 am

she started it I will finish and then buy my boy a drink. Its hard to say most of my boys I am prety close with and couldnt do it these days, but friends from a few years back more than likely.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

I say yes. It is tough though because u dont want to bang a friends girlfriend but as long as it isnt his wife that should be cool i guess.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 pm

it really depends on how close of a friend it is. Like if it's my best friend then no, im not gonna do it. Although i've been known to do things i wouldn't usually do when im fucked up haha... tough question.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

It's easy to say no but who knows if the actual situation presented itself.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 pm

That would depend on a few things.

1. How close is the friend?

2. How long have they been dating?

3. How fucked up I was haha.

Taking all those into consideration, I dunno what your situation was but as of lately I would pry do it if it was just a normal friend, not a close one.

Last edited by NoRegret on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm

If she's superhot then yeah I probably bone her if they're not married. If they're married then I wouldn't do it cause that's just wrong.

That being said...right now I'm not drunk or horny and there's definitely not a hot drunk chick dropping her panties in my office so...at the time I might just go ahead and shag her.

I might just pull out my wiener and shove it in her mouth if she did that. What's she gonna do, tell my friend that she wanted to fuck but I made her give me a blow job instead? I think not.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 pm

If they were married I would tell my boy but if not married and not my best friend "when the panties drop its on and poppin cause the bitch started it and its fair game" I wouldnt imagine she would say shit if she cared about him and as long no one else knows but what do you do when they split and she throws it in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 am

You don't fuck your friends girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 pm

i only have a few people i consider friends so NO

an acquaintance? yes
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Just like a group of guys picking a fight with a guy and a girl (couple) You don't do it. However you tell your friend what she did and fuck her on down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys want a real do u do it   You guys want a real do u do it Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys want a real do u do it
Page 1 of 1