Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Lauzon is a class act

Go down 
+2
timthebim
Farmer1906
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Joe Lauzon is a class act Empty
PostSubject: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Congrats to Sam Stout (and Cole Miller)
by Joe Lauzon on Jan.03, 2010, under Blog
Great job Sam. You whooped my ass tonight. I thought I had the Kimura in the first round and thought it was over… but you had other plans. Your standup was crisp and your cardio was way better than mine. I could hear your corner calling out stuff and still couldn’t deal with it.
I am doing fine this morning. I have a pretty nasty canvas burn on my right knee from shooting in… but I feel okay otherwise. My left eye is a little swollen and my left leg feels like I was kicked about 50 times. Overall… I am doing alright.
Great job Sam.
(the Fight of the night bonus check is making my leg feel a LOT better, hah.)
Congrats to Cole Miller too. You fought a great fight and pulled out a slick submission (Cole get Submission of the night). Congrats man.

Joe Lauzon is a class act H2a.jpg.gif
And then he went to In and Out Burger Laughing
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Damn thats alot of grub lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 am

Good to see, sucks him and his bro lost on the same night, got to suck
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 am

Its funny all these guys starve themselves to make weight and then pig out. GSP and Anderson have both been seen at Mc Donalds after their fights. But Joe is really pigging out. He seemed drained for that fight.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 am

First I called this fight. Second, even though he has limo ears J. La. was impressive in his fight. He really suckered Stout in the third.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 am

I hope that pic is fake or thier is other people in that room ready to eat as well cause if not that is just sick. no way in hell he gets close to finishing that. I dont think big country could finish it off. but yeah class act
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Lauzon is a class act   Joe Lauzon is a class act Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Lauzon is a class act
Page 1 of 1