Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi

Go down 
+6
Primetyme199
oggy420
LA
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir, BJ Penn, Wandy, Matt Serra

Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi   Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Kenny Florian On Possible March Bout With Takanori Gomi
From MMAJunkie.com:

"It's a fight that I think I've been wanting to do for a long time, ever since Gomi was the best over in PRIDE, so Gomi's obviously a legend in the sport and those are the kind of guys that I want to challenge myself with," Florian said from Los Angeles, where he was working with ESPN on an undisclosed project. "The quickest road back to the title is beating great fighters like Gomi."

"I see (Gomi) as a great opportunity to improve as a mixed martial artist and face one of the best fighters to ever fight as a lightweight," he said. "So for me, I've always had a lot of respect for the Japanese fighters and how they conduct themselves as martial artists, and obviously Gomi has accomplished a lot in the sport. To beat someone like that would be tremendous."

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Kenny-Florian-On-Possible-March-Bout-With-Takanori-Gomi.html

Kenny wants it, so why not?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi   Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey leave nick diaz out of this!!!
Back to top Go down

Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2