Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The World Series Of Beer Pong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

The World Series Of Beer Pong Empty
PostSubject: The World Series Of Beer Pong   The World Series Of Beer Pong EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

http://www.bpong.com/wsobp/

The World Series of Beer Pong is the largest, longest-running organized beer pong (aka Beirut) tournament in the world, created by beer pong players, for beer pong players. Last years event drew over 800 participants from 45 U.S. States and 5 Canadian Provinces, offering the largest payout in beer pong history of $50,000. Games are played on 8-foot BPONG Tables, and WSOBP Rules govern all gameplay. Players may buy-in to the event at any time prior to Dec. 10, 2009, or they may choose to win their way to the event by competing in an official Satellite Tournament.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The World Series Of Beer Pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Series Of Beer Pong   The World Series Of Beer Pong EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I heard about this at the party I went to last night, a couple of my buddies said they were going to do it lol
Back to top Go down

The World Series Of Beer Pong
Page 1 of 1