Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should pot be legal?

Go down 
+14
NoRegret
LA
The Great One
terpsandravens
Jruq
Thomasdrrn09
Ziggy116
CainVelasquezFan
joshkellerseattle
OU
EliteAcidBurn
CombatSports4Life
oggy420
bobbitt15
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Your opinion on pot
Yes, I smoke and it should be legal.
Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 16 ]
No, I don't smoke and it shouldn't be legal.
Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Yes, I don't smoke myself but feel it should be legal.
Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
No, I smoke but I make money off it now and like things the way they are.
Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I am now!...A YELLOW BELT WOOOOO!!!! king
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah WTF, I sold dank tree for like 7 years and unless ur getting Shwag, no way are you gettin $50 O's

My prices and I'm takin bomb, I'm a huge pot snob

Slice - $45 to friends, $50 to customers, $55 to my friends lil brothers

Quarter - $85-90 to friends, $100 to customers, $105 to my friends lil brothers

Half O - Really depends on the shit, anywhere from $150 -$200 honestly some shit is just straight up you know

O - anywhere from $275 - $400

I could get cheaper shit, like BC/dense, but just sold that strictly as weight

That's good enough unless you want to know more
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I think around here it was a half for $40
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

you guys are crazy, any type of reggie down here is $50 an O, just regular ass bud, all regular bud. I know it is the same in Texas too. I already told you what I pay for the bomb.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Oh I see you said $50 a slice alright
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I kinda want to know who voted no and it should be illegal. yall niggaz aint cops?

I'll man up to what I voted. Im no he-bitch.

Now before y'all jump on me like a pack of wild dogs...chill for a second...I've done all that shit before and smoked that shit...so in a way you can say im being hypocritical.

I gave it up though...seen it mess up too many of my friends and family member's lives.

I volunteered at a local fire department and had to deal with going on the ambulance and having to rush patients that had been shot in drug deals to the hospital.

Also on the ambulance I had to deal with alotta car accidents that happened due to people being high. Once had to have a family come and identify their 8 year old daughter that got hit while crossing the street by guys under the influence.

Just heart breaking things like that are reasons why I voted no and keeping it illegal. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 am

NoRegret wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
I kinda want to know who voted no and it should be illegal. yall niggaz aint cops?

I'll man up to what I voted. Im no he-bitch.

Now before y'all jump on me like a pack of wild dogs...chill for a second...I've done all that shit before and smoked that shit...so in a way you can say im being hypocritical.

I gave it up though...seen it mess up too many of my friends and family member's lives.

I volunteered at a local fire department and had to deal with going on the ambulance and having to rush patients that had been shot in drug deals to the hospital.

Also on the ambulance I had to deal with alotta car accidents that happened due to people being high. Once had to have a family come and identify their 8 year old daughter that got hit while crossing the street by guys under the influence.

Just heart breaking things like that are reasons why I voted no and keeping it illegal. Sorry.

No Regret - 2 things to think about

1. No one will get shot in a pot deal if it was legal.
2. It depends on the person, but most people (myself included) don't tend to drive recklessly when high (just drunk.) Also, it should be illegal to drive while under the influence of drugs, just like it is with alcohol. If pot became legal and people smoked instead of drinking, you would see a lot less fatalities due to DUIs

Basically I think keeping weed illegal will cause those very problems you think that legalization will create.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 am

Well, everyone is allowed to have their opinions. I will have mine.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 pm

you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you should be informed about the dangers of pot legalization - getting shot in a drug deal over pot would obviously never happen if it was legal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Baby_Smoke_Joint
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm

^ started young
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm

the whole reason there are dangerous drug cartels still in our country is largely to do with the fact that they are thriving getting so much weed into this country and now being grown in this country. If you make it legal and regulate it like alcohol and like they have started doing in California just having shops selling it to medical patients.

I know there was recently a vote in California to legalize weed all around but i didn't hear what happened with that. It is the number 1 cash crop in this country. The government could be making millions and millions of dollars off taxing it. And let's face it look i dont know who these people are that you know have had their lives ruined by smoking some pot, but i know in that case alot of times those people are just losers. And they would still be doing nothing with their lives even if they weren't smoking pot. Fact is there are alot of responisible people who live productive lives while still smoking weed after a hard days work or at a party and it wont ruin their lives. And as for driving i cant speak for everyone but im a better drive when im high. I get that slight paranoia sometimes that makes you really focus on what you are doing, but after years of experiance i can say it has no bad effects on my driving but if it were legalized they would create laws just like DUI.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

I am way too high to read all that Oggy, you got a summary of that story? lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

lol im too high to write one
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

I caught the last part about the driving, I have way way less road rage and a ton more patience when I am high. Much less aggressive driver when high, more chill.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I caught the last part about the driving, I have way way less road rage and a ton more patience when I am high. Much less aggressive driver when high, more chill.
Driving while high is bad for people who just started smoking and bug out. Besides that I would say the danger is getting lost, not accidents.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

damn did not realize how many potheads we had here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

hey hey hey I'm not a pothead, I'm a weed enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

hey hey hey I'm not a pothead, I'm a weed enthusiast.
sorry lol!
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 am

I don't see why not since its halfway legal in places already. Just treat it like alcohol.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:58 pm

the laws in canada are pretty realxed when it comes to weed, thank fuck

weedology is a great practise
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Dutch Master for life. Weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm

It is hard to find a good Dutch here. I stick with Garcia y Vegas and mini swisher sweet cigarillos for the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm in NY now, but in my home state of Massachusetts, it has been decriminalized. I think you can have up to an ounce or 2 on you. I forget if they do nothing or just give you a ticket. Point is, you won't get arrested for it now.

Anybody living in Mass know the exact deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should pot be legal?   Should pot be legal? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should pot be legal?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next