[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event Empty
PostSubject: April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event   April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 am

Titan FC owner, Jeff Aronson happy with numbers from first event under his command; gives date/time for next event.

On February 28th, Titan FC had it's first event under new majority owner, Jeff Aronson. The card was a solid affair with good action and production value. It featured known names still in their prime, not fighters well past their expiration date. Overall, from a fan standpoint, I was impressed with what I saw.

Yesterday, I was emailed some sturdy TV numbers from a person claiming network knowledge. I reached out to Aronson to get a statement, but could not get an official confirmation of the numbers. Here's what he did say:

Unfortunately, I can neither confirm nor deny those numbers. What I can say is that I am ecstatic about the response to our first show under my ownership. I can also give a date and time for our next event, which will be April 25th at 10 PM Eastern.

The reported, aggregated numbers I was given stated 'over a million viewers, to include re-airs.'

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."[img]
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event   April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am

Over a million?  interesting.  I wonder what is true.

Titan has quietly put themselves together better in the past year.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARApril 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

April 25th earmarked for next Titan FC event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Fight Discussion :: MMA-
Jump to: