[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/21/5435468/cris-cyborg-announces-drop-to-135-tells-ronda-rousey-retire-like-gina-carano-mma



No more excuses.

On the eve of her toughest fight to date, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight titleholder Ronda Rousey may already have her next fight lined up for December, if she's able to get past Sara McMann tomorrow night in the UFC 170 main event in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Yes, Cris Cyborg is coming.

The former Strikeforce featherweight champion -- who splits her time between Invicta FC and Lion Fight Muay Thai -- has agreed to make the drop to 135 pounds under the supervision of her doctor, in order to secure a future UFC bantamweight title shot.

From her statement to AXS TV:

"In reference to Ronda's statement that I am looking for a payday so that I can retire, you're right, I am looking for a payday to retire you like I did Gina Carano. But to show it's not only about money, I challenge you to a fight - winner takes all. Or better yet let's fight for FREE. ANYTIME! ANYWHERE! Ask your daddy Dana to make it happen.

My English is not that great, so sorry if I was misunderstood. I didn't literally mean I would die if I made 135. What I meant was that my doctor recommended that I did not fight the rest of my career at 135, which is what the UFC wanted.

You have fought 154 in the Olympics and 145 in MMA. You can meet me at 140 easier than for me to go down to 135. The only reason you want the fight at 135 is because you feel that is your only chance because you hope the weight cut will affect me. You guys say I'm irrelevant, yet watch my highlights. The true MMA fans not only know me, but know I'm the best. Sad that you give the true MMA fans no recognition by saying that they don't matter.
I'm currently training to fight at 145 on March 28 and in early May. My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 Championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.

Now I know critics will say "I thought you said you would die if you made 135." All I'm promising is that I will give 100 percent to try to get to 135 to make this plan happen. If I do, I will still listen to my doctor's advice and fight no more than three times at 135: first to win the Invicta belt, the second time to kick your ass and the third time to kick your ass again so that the world can see it wasn't luck. You can even have me tested every week up to the fight. That way you will not have an excuse after I kick your ass."

Naturally, she first has to sign a contract with UFC.

I can't imagine that would be too difficult. Not only is "Rousey vs. Cyborg" one of the most lucrative female fights of all time, Tito Ortiz is no longer cock-blocking negotiations between the Brazilian and the world's largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion.

Finally, all that trash talk (from both sides) can pay off.

Or can it?

That may depend on McMann, or whatever other challenges await the champion outside the Octagon, like her upcoming movie roles. After all, she wouldn't be the first female fighter to bolt for "Tinseltown," but as Gina Carano would attest, it's much better to go out on top.

Any chance this fight sees the light of day?
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am

Shit just got real!
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2011-07-17

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:26 am

is there a good reason they couldn't fight at a 140lb catchweight?

the UFC womens belt is pretty worthless anyway since there are no worthy challengers for it so why not have a non title fight to see who's the best?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 am

135 is definitely Rhonda's best chance of winning weight so I fully understand why the UFC would want it there. I think it's just a matter of time till cyborg comes and takes the title from Rhonda.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:43 am

cheekynffc wrote:
is there a good reason they couldn't fight at a 140lb catchweight?

the UFC womens belt is pretty worthless anyway since there are no worthy challengers for it so why not have a non title fight to see who's the best?

Because Dana knows Ronda loses at any weight about 135.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 pm

No more talk about catch weight. Cyborg said 135lbs so lets do this!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 am

What excuses are left dana?

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARCris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

You must not have heard his response when asked after the PPV.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Hitman wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

You must not have heard his response when asked after the PPV.

I didnt hear...what did DW say about it? I think Cat should get first crack at the belt if she is ready. She shoukd be since Rousey has some movies to do. That will give Cyborg a chance to demolish her first opponent in the UFC. Rhonda can't run now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

I'm no Dana fan, but Cyborg can shut the hell up too until she actually makes the cut. She has become just as annoying on this subject as Ronda and Dana.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

I'm no Dana fan, but Cyborg can shut the hell up too until she actually makes the cut. She has become just as annoying on this subject as Ronda and Dana.

she's been honest about a fight with Rousey the whole time. I don't see how telling jer to fight at 145 is annoying when There's no competition and hasn't been.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:52 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

I'm no Dana fan, but Cyborg can shut the hell up too until she actually makes the cut. She has become just as annoying on this subject as Ronda and Dana.

she's been honest about a fight with Rousey the whole time.  I don't see how telling jer to fight at 145 is annoying when There's no competition and hasn't been.
How many times do we have to hear about a fight that won't take place? Anything that has to do with Ronda and Cyborg at 145 I don't want to hear about it. Ronda doesn't want or have any real reason to fight at 145. Your thoughts on that subject won't make the likelyhood of it happening any better. Might as well keep talking about Brock vs Fedor, it's just as likely. Also I'm tired of hearing about Cyborg making or not making 135. Until she actually knows if she can and compete at a high enough level then I have no interest in hearing about it. Then and only then should this fight be talked about. It's been over a year now, time to get over it. If you think Ronda and Dana are bitches for taking that stance fine, you probably aren't wrong. But it's old and repetitive.  Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse 



 Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : NJ

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
What excuses are left dana?  

I'm no Dana fan, but Cyborg can shut the hell up too until she actually makes the cut. She has become just as annoying on this subject as Ronda and Dana.

she's been honest about a fight with Rousey the whole time.  I don't see how telling jer to fight at 145 is annoying when There's no competition and hasn't been.
How many times do we have to hear about a fight that won't take place? Anything that has to do with Ronda and Cyborg at 145 I don't want to hear about it. Ronda doesn't want or have any real reason to fight at 145. Your thoughts on that subject won't make the likelyhood of it happening any better. Might as well keep talking about Brock vs Fedor, it's just as likely. Also I'm tired of hearing about Cyborg making or not making 135. Until she actually knows if she can and compete at a high enough level then I have no interest in hearing about it. Then and only then should this fight be talked about. It's been over a year now, time to get over it. If you think Ronda and Dana are bitches for taking that stance fine, you probably aren't wrong. But it's old and repetitive.  Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse    Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse    Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse 



 Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse    Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse    Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse   Beating a Dead Horse


I'm gonna have to call PETA on you, that's animal abuse.

_________________
Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Tom_DeBlass___vs._Jason_Lambert_medium

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."[img]
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:43 pm

OU why not talk about this? We talked Brock vs Fedor and Mayweather vs PAC Man for ever. I feel like a year of talking cyborg vs rousey isn't to bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Dana said that basically Cyborg has to start all over again at 135. She has to win a few fights outside the UFC and then a few in the UFC before she gets to fight Rousey.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Damn Dana she isn't a rookie lol
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 pm

He's just scared.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Sounds like he don't want this fight to happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 248
Join date : 2014-02-13

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm

He doesn't. He wants Rousey to stay champ.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:21 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU why not talk about this? We talked Brock vs Fedor and Mayweather vs PAC Man for ever. I feel like a year of talking cyborg vs rousey isn't to bad lol.


This isn't about Rousey, Dana, or Cyborg.  OU's vagina is hurt because I haven't been over there to knock it off in months. She be okay...

The fact that Cyborg said she is dropping to 135 is enough reason to talk about it now, but this was a huge womens fight last year. It will be the biggest women's fight ever if it happens.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Hitman wrote:
He doesn't. He wants Rousey to stay champ.


I gotta find this article I read yesterday. Dana wants this fight but on his terms. Its some Arum/King shit!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 am

I agree with you there beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'   Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano' Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Cris Cyborg announces drop to 135, tells UFC's Ronda Rousey 'I will retire you like I did Gina Carano'
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Fight Discussion :: MMA-
Jump to: