Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marcus smart shoves fan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Marcus smart shoves fan! Empty
PostSubject: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:21 am

As of right now no one knows what the fan said but is there ever any right to push a fan if u are a player no matter what he says?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Now it's coming out that the fan called him the "N" word. I'm not surprised but all I ask is it better be true and this kid isn't making this up just to justify him acting like an idiot. In the video u can't really see what the fan says but I almost find it hard to believe that he would have the balls to call him the "N" word right too his face like that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Apparently that fan is known as the "king heckler" at tech
I really don't care either way cause the shove was weak and no one was hurt
Upon rewatching I give the kid credit for not shoving that fat fucking lady who starts pointing at him like a child in kindergarten

If the tech fan didn't call the kid a racial name, he should come right out and say the kids lying
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:54 pm

He did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 am

timthebim wrote:
As of right now no one knows what the fan said but is there ever any right to push a fan if u are a player no matter what he says?

Of course he doesn't have the right to assault a fan, irrespective of what the fan said. In society you don't have the right to go around assaulting people. The notion that the rules do not apply just because someone says the 'N' word is ridiculous.

I still haven't heard a good reason why calling a black man the 'N' word is so much worse than insulting anyone else in any other way. He wouldn't be justified in shoving a fan if the fan called him an arsehole or any other choice of insulting word that may or may not apply to Smart. Why is it different if the fan uses the 'N' word?

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

I agree with that. Words are just words. Now if the fan put his hands on smart or spit on him I believe it's a different story but my question is where the hell was security?
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am

I understand the impulse to confront someone who abuses you, as a youngster I was a bit hotheaded and got into fights over nothing myself. That doesn't mean I had the right to do it though and I still look back at most of those scuffles and laugh at what an idiot I was at times (usually after a drink).

Marcus Smart needs to look at his conduct and laugh at himself for being an idiot. If he's stomping around thinking he was within his rights because the guy used the 'N' word, nobody will learn a fucking thing.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 am

You know the difference between me and u getting mad and shoving someone and Marcus Smart? It can cost him millions of dollars and could cost us just a night in jail. He has a microscope on him right now and I'm sure most of it's for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 am

having just watched it on youtube, it looks more like a young lad posturing whose understanding of respect came from rap lyrics rather than an intellectual understanding of his own language..... as opposed to an attempt to hurt the fan.

if you're going to do it, do it properly

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 am

Yeah I don't want to say the kid is all trouble cause of this shove but it doesn't look good for him being able to control his temper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus smart shoves fan!   Marcus smart shoves fan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus smart shoves fan!
Page 1 of 1