[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is UFC Fight Pass?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

What is UFC Fight Pass? Empty
PostSubject: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 pm

UFC Fight Pass will be the only way to view UFN 24 Saturday morning at 6am EST 9am PST

http://www.ufc.tv/page/fightpass

FREE TRIAL THROUGH FEBRUARY 28

Watch exclusive live UFC Fight Nights™, available only on UFC Fight Pass™

Access the biggest events and best fights from the world's most extensive MMA library, including UFC, PRIDE®, WEC®, Strikeforce® and more.

All your favorite shows, including UFC Unleashed®, Best of PRIDE® and The Ultimate Fighter®.

Exclusive original programs, special features, in-depth interviews and up-to-the-minute reports from events around the globe.

ONLY USD$9.99 PER MONTH

*Subject to blackout rules (see FAQ for details)

FAQs for UFC.tv:

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

What is UFC Fight Pass? LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARWhat is UFC Fight Pass? BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 pm

I've watched a couple fights on it, its pretty cool still some things that need to be worked out. I like how you can go back and watch an event and get the audio from either fighter's corner. Don't understand why some events aren't available for people in the US

Last edited by bobbitt15 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 pm

The two things that have me very interested in this are of course th access to UFN cards, and secondly, access to the Zuffa MMA library.  $10 bucks a month though, hard to imagine it being worth that in the long run.

What is UFC Fight Pass? LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARWhat is UFC Fight Pass? BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:31 pm

People pay the monthly fee for netflix, this could be the netflix for mma.

The question I had that didn't seem to get addressed was how long will it take the ppv's to be on the site for free. Either as individual fights or the full PPV.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."[img]
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 am

I'm not even sure how to order this yet. Haven't really looked but is it on cable or online?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 am

Online Tim

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."[img]
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 am

Apparently they don't have good security with the passwords and in the TOS they have the right to raise the monthly fee without notice. I believe you have to check the TOS to make sure if it goes up or not.

I still like the whole idea of it but an iffy with the 2 things I mentioned.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 am

Cool thanks. I'm not going to order online. If it was cable probably but not online.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 am

Be careful, I'm still concerned about them being hacked and getting your password and email.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:40 am

Yeah that's what I mean so I won't be subscribing.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am

I may do it with a card I can reload with money, so only that amount is on there, this way if it gets hacked nothing will get compromised.

I misread your other post, I thought you were getting it.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 am

Yeah no I won't be ordering it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I won't be ordering it as well. Either my software is bunk or something else but I can't download the fight's in the fight pass movie player like I can most other movies elsewhere on the web.

The security thing sucks and I don't trust Zuffa to be a company that cares about it's fans, I'm sure they will sell my personal info to as many annoying spammers and solicitors as possible already.

I don't want to give them my money, and I think there is enough out there where I don't need to.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:27 pm

I couldn't have said it any better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is UFC Fight Pass?   What is UFC Fight Pass? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is UFC Fight Pass?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Fight Discussion :: MMA-
Jump to: