Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:52 pm

As long as he is coming back the DW should sign Askren and have him fight Hendricks for an interim. Winner fights next year when GSP is ready
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 pm

That's not happening
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 pm

That is a terrible plan BBC. Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit, Matt Brown, And Hector Lombard should be the only names in consideration to fight Hendricks for the interim title. Askrens has fought dog shit in Bellator, and is super boring.

If I were Joe Silva I would set up

Hendricks vs Condit/Brown

Lawler vs Lombard for next shot.

Askren called out Rory, so if he is signed make that fight. Personally I see Nick Diaz returning now that GSP is sidelined. So throw him in there somewhere aswell.

Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 pm

I failed to mention Tyrone Woodley, but I'm not ready to buy his hype just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy   GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy Empty

Back to top Go down

GSP dealing with father's illness/unplanned pregnancy
Page 1 of 1