Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th Empty
PostSubject: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:23 pm

World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda
Date: August 10, 2013
Venue: Citizens Business Bank Arena
Broadcast: NBC Sports Network
MAIN CARD (NBC Sports Network, 10:30 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 8 p.m. ET)

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Thought Santiago looked better but def scored it for harris, but some draw scorecards would not surprise me.

I got Griffin, Newell, Hukcuba, Moreas and SPonge.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Bas and Todd Harris might be the worst announcing team ever lol

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 pm

WSOF refs just plain garbage tonight
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:10 am

LOL that was a humorous event to sit through...so much 2nd rate stuff packed in a small window
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 am

I thought Huckaba vs Sefo was entertaining considering the age of both men. They let them fly and both men pack some power in their strikes.

I thought most fights were decent.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am

I was cool with the Griffin stoppage. Nick Newell continues to look awesome, will be interesting to see him in the LW tourney. Hukcuba vs Sefo went about how I thought, Sefo dangerous early with very little later. Moreas striking is must see stuff. Knew DaAnda had very sound boxing, but he looked better then Sponge in many exchanges. Wouldn't of surprised me if he caught an KO'd Spong, but DeAnda having no ground game and no answer for the kicks made this Spong's to lose. Entertaining card though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:12 pm

I thought that Sefo head kick just before he got caught had some nice power on it still. If he could have landed it he probably would have got the knockout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th   World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th Empty

Back to top Go down

World Series of Fighting 4: Spong vs. DeAnda August 10th
Page 1 of 1