Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkwingduck2k50
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110 Empty
PostSubject: george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110   george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 am

finally a big name for sotiropoulos. i hope this fight doesnt get fixed for george to win in australia, especially considering some bisping fights have been very sketchy in england in the past. however i do think sotiropoulos have the skillsets to beat joe stevenson. a win here can catapult him to the top 15 in the lightweight division. also we will see how much of a beast he is on the ground against joe daddy.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110 Empty
PostSubject: Re: george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110   george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah, when people talk about Gray Maynard being the last person Penn needs to essentially clean out the top competition at lw, I always point out that Sotiropoulos could be the next thing in the division.
Back to top Go down

george sotiropoulos vs. joe stevenson ufc 110
Page 1 of 1