Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay Empty
PostSubject: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote :

The UFC is not going to give up any extra money if they don't have to. They have so much power. God forbid if Dana White was gay. If Dana White was gay, he'd have fighters sucking dick. I guaranf*ckingtee it. If he was gay, every fighter would have to suck his dick to fight. That's how much power they have. There would be dudes that fight the toughest guys in the world that would get on their knees and suck dick to get into the UFC. It's the truth. We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay.

I've hard stories about Vince MacMahon and Joe Weider. Bodybuilders and wrestlers suck dick for jobs. It's not that far fetched for thinking these things could happen. That's how much power he has. They're not going to give up a penny more than they do already, because they don't have to. Fighters are stupid, and we're desperate, and we're so hungry to get on that big stage that we'll fight for free.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/28/4475274/bellator-war-machine-the-number-one-enemy-is-the-ufc-dana-white
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 pm

He's got it wrong on Vince. Female wrestlers have to suck dick for jobs..male wrestlers just have to join his "Kiss my ass club"
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
He's got it wrong on Vince. Female wrestlers have to suck dick for jobs..male wrestlers just have to join his "Kiss my ass club"

Does that include Stephanie ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Ali* wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

No, she just does that to the wrestlers. Such as the great Randy Savage...
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Ahh that explains Wade's expression

War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay 2cpaxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Lmao. Apparently she did Randy Savage or actually he did her when she was only 15.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Lmao. Apparently she did Randy Savage or actually he did her when she was only 15.

That rings a bell. Apparently Tripple H was cheating on Chyna with Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 pm

just shows how twisted this dude is. Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay   War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay Empty

Back to top Go down

War Machine: 'We're just lucky that Dana White's not gay
Page 1 of 1