[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arron Hernandez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Acting like he has something to hide?

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

Arron Hernandez LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARArron Hernandez BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

The Pats might not have Gronk or Hernandez this season.  Went from serious contenders with the best receiving mismatches in the game to Teblow as your starting tight end.....  Yikes.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Brady will still find a way to win but I hope this isn't true. It's not looking good and I wish I was a detective cause stuff like this is fun to figure out.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am

Guilty.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 pm

And then he was arrested, and fired.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

You can't fix stupid. Another talented athlete that is an absolute moron. Just give him the death penalty, dude doesn't deserve to live.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Looks like dumbass was at the very least there when the guy was shot. But more and more likely that he fired a shot of his own. Idiot.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm

the bobbies seem to have a very detailed theory of events.

hernandez is fucked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

bobbies? Never heard that term. But there is video of Hernandez walking around his house with a gun before the video gets cut off. Audio of him saying "you can't trust anyone". Shell casing in his rental car. Also some text from the victim. Yeah, looks like Hernandez is guilty.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

bobbies means police.

the prosecution seemed to have it down to the minute, it doesn't look good for him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

This dude is one of the dumbest humans alive. I hope he does not receive a second chance. Some people just don't deserve it.

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Arron Hernandez BNuAvJACUAAADBX

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Wow, the juicy just keeps coming

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/reports-aaron-hernandez-now-being-investigated-2012-double-165259897.html

Aaron Hernandez, charged Wednesday for the murder of Odin Lloyd on June 17, is also being investigated in connection with a 2012 double murder in Boston, reports said.

The additional Hernandez investigation was first reported by the Fox affiliate in Boston. The Boston Globe, citing two unnamed law enforcement officials, confirmed that Hernandez is being investigated for possible involvement with the unsolved double murder. ABC confirmed that as well.

The Boston Globe said Lloyd may have had information on that double murder, which happened last July 16 when Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado were ambushed in their car at a stop light, shot and killed.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Not surprised...everybody i've ever known with a forehead that small has been either a thug or just a dumbass.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 am

the more information that comes out the more this dude looks like a stone cold psychopath.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 am

Arron Hernandez 9bq

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:57 am

Arron Hernandez Ku-medium

Arron Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arron Hernandez   Arron Hernandez Empty

Back to top Go down

Arron Hernandez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: