Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ryse: Son of Rome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Ryse: Son of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Last edited by Ali* on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 pm

I will be buying this.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:14 pm

6/10

Casual gaming experience. I think crytek was very eager to have a day one title to showcase their advanced gaming engine. Game is super easy and repetitive, but it looks great and tells an okay story, the visuals and story are better the the gameplay. I got it for $30 special and returned it two days later for dead rising.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 pm

How does this compare to Assassins Creed?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:31 pm

I couldn't tell you but if I had to guess, I'd say AC has the more intuitive gameplay mechanics.

This is the kind of game I'd recommend to rent on a weekend. AC is more of a longer term game, right now, AC4 is probably next on my list if I get another game sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I couldn't tell you but if I had to guess, I'd say AC has the more intuitive gameplay mechanics.

This is the kind of game I'd recommend to rent on a weekend.  AC is more of a longer term game, right now, AC4 is probably next on my list if I get another game sometime soon.

I enjoy the storyline of AC, the game has changed over the years but I pretty much enjoy every version they have made. Just a combo of the graphics, gameplay and storyline has made it one of my favorite series.

I remember seeing the gameplay for this game back at E3 I think it was. Looked like a game I would enjoy running through the story line but I haven't seen enough gameplay to know if it would keep my interest or not.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 pm

I enjoyed it for what it's worth, I like the history of that time and society and the story fits in good enough, but it's a lite game that looks and sounds great.  More of a showcase from crytek for cryengine then anything but not bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryse: Son of Rome   Ryse: Son of Rome Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryse: Son of Rome
Page 1 of 1