Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. Empty
PostSubject: Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.   Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Herb and the guy that owns KOTC were fucking awesome. Rampage though really didn't seem like he was diggin northern wisco lol. It was pretty cold last night. the main event really sucked because westbrook got hit in the nuts early in the first and it was ruled a no contest. I got to shake Rampages hand, he gave me and my buddies an autograph. He wasn't an ass but just seemed like he wanted to get the hell out of there. I asked how big country did he said good man good. that was about it then i asked herb who he thinks will win between fedor and barnett. Herb said he may be reffing that one so he can't have an opinion and laughed. He said he takes his craft really seriously and he was really fucking cool. My buddy also asked rampage if his knockout punch was luck or skill. Needless to say that didn't go over to well. It was a pretty cool night.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.   Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Didn't KOTC have to restructure after pro elite collapsed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.   Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:32 pm

herbs always been the ref I want to see in the ring
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.   Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 pm

herb was mad cool and rampage just seemed irritated. he had some pretty solid fighters though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.   Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Met Rampage, Herb Dean and the owner of king of the cage last night.
Page 1 of 1