Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting at MIT

Go down 
+2
OU
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 am

Go read Jenn browns twitter. She's been listening to the police scanner and giving updates all night.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

I had no idea this was the suspects from the Boston bombings. One dead, the other still on the lose.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 am

They are Muslim brothers from Chechnya. Suspect 1 in the black hat is died. Suspect 2 is still on the run.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 am

Ninja wrote:
They are Muslim brothers from Chechnya. Suspect 1 in the black hat is died. Suspect 2 is still on the run.

Yeah I guess it's near Russia where they are from? The one still alive is 19. I hope they catch him alive, but that isn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:58 am

Quote :
NBC's Williams says that Dzhokhar ran over his brother to get away from the firefight with police last night.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/who-is-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-boston/64382/
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am

Ninja wrote:
Quote :
NBC's Williams says that Dzhokhar ran over his brother to get away from the firefight with police last night.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/who-is-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-boston/64382/

Cold blooded. They said the brothers threw explosives at the cops in attempt to get away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 am

OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Quote :

Cold blooded. They said the brothers threw explosives at the cops in attempt to get away.

Military grade explosions.

They are reporting now, that their might be 1 or 2 other accomplices..one might be the deceased brother's gf.

Older brother was into MMA -
http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Will-Box-For-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/I0000xGj5s16Ipd8
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 am

Shooting at MIT BINt24eCYAE-F_w
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 am

Shooting at MIT BIN8aC9CQAEXrZv
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 am

Just saw a guy on Fox News interviewed that said he knew one of the brothers, not sure which one, but said he wrestled for Cambridge and played soccer and said the guy was a really nice guy and was always at the gym. Said he wanted people to know he didn't see any signs of anything like this and that the guy was a really nice guy from his experience.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

The younger bro wrestles.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Older brother was trying to get of the U.S boxing team.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 pm

I really hope this kid is caught alive. Just so many ???
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

All in my link
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 pm

OU wrote:

No way this kid gets brought into custody alive. I would be absolutely shocked if he was.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:13 pm

OU wrote:

I do to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm

oggy420 wrote:

She sounds convincing enough. How do we know that is really their mother?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm kidding of course, but there is just as much of a chance of a mother not knowing what's going on with her son/son's. She is lives in another country ya know. I think she is speaking from the heart and fully believes they are innocent, but how could see really know?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

I do to.

Me too. But I want him hanging from a tree in Boston after he answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting at MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at MIT   Shooting at MIT Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting at MIT
Page 1 of 1