Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farmer let's bet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 am

I bet your boys don't win more then 1 game at best. If you win 2 games you win, 1 or 0 and I win. Don't be scared.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 am

Nah I already have one going with Freak
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

I don't blame you though. Harden will be lucky to be the 3rd best player on the court Sunday. Bust out the brooms, your boys ain't winning shit.
Farmer let's bet Sweeping
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

I don't blame you though. Harden will be lucky to be the 3rd best player on the court Sunday. Bust out the brooms, your boys ain't winning shit.
Farmer let's bet Sweeping

Glad your happy beating an 8 seed. If I was an OKC fan is still be pissed they let Harden walk and basically ruined the tiny chance I had of challenging Miami.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am

#1 seed this year and the favorites to win the West, without Harden. Wasn't the case last season. I think OKC proved they don't need Harden by having a better season this year then last year and proved all you haters wrong that they are still the best in the West. Also if we get to the Finals we have a chance to win. Miami got crazy games from the no-names last year, that won't happen again. I just hope your boys can make 1 or 2 of the games competitive and not get ran out the gym.
Back to top Go down

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 am

Thunder only number 1 because of all the Spurs injuries.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 am

freakzilla wrote:
#1 seed, I'll take it. Don't be hating because we could beat a team made of the Bulls and Rockets best players. Combine your teams and we will still sweep the series.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
#1 seed, I'll take it. Don't be hating because we could beat a team made of the Bulls and Rockets best players. Combine your teams and we will still sweep the series.

No lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:55 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

No lol.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we would still sweep that team. We would sweep Boston too.
Back to top Go down

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 am

You wouldn't beat the Bulls if we had a fully fit Rose.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 am

freakzilla wrote:
You wouldn't beat the Bulls if we had a fully fit Rose.

Yeah we would beat them pretty handily, even with a 100% Rose that was never injured. We still win. Fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 am

I think OU has lost it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I think OU has lost it.

For saying OKC can beat very average teams? Your team isn't even close to being competitive against the Thunder right now, neither is Boston, neither is the Bulls. Stop me when I lie...
Back to top Go down

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 am

The Bulls only weakness is SG and if we had Harden we'd beat the Thunder easily.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 am

freakzilla wrote:
The Bulls only weakness is SG and if we had Harden we'd beat the Thunder easily.

You wouldn't even come close. But keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Farmer let's bet Kevin_Durant_Streetball_Wallpaper_HD
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Just let ou do his thing all of his teams and fighters beat everybody lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Don't be hatin, just because your Celtic ain't got it this year. KD got game.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:45 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I'm not and I'm not worried about it this year cause Rondo is out so I'm ready for next year. I'm just happy to watch a couple more games.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I'm not and I'm not worried about it this year cause Rondo is out so I'm ready for next year. I'm just happy to watch a couple more games.

You should have 1 fun series atleast, I know I wanna see it. After that though I don't know if they have much to offer this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farmer let's bet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farmer let's bet   Farmer let's bet Empty

Back to top Go down

Farmer let's bet
Page 1 of 1