Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freak's NBA Awards

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am

MVP= LeBron James
Rookie= Damian Lillard
Defensive= Marc Gasol
Most Improved Player= Paul George
6th Man= J.R. Smith
Coach= George Karl

All-NBA 1st Team=

C- Tim Duncan
F- Carmelo Anthony
F- Lebron James
G- Tony Parker
G- Chris Paul

All-NBA 2nd Team=

C- Al Horford
F- David Lee
F- Kevin Durant
G- Kobe Bryant
G- Russell Westbrook

All-NBA 3rd Team=

C- Marc Gasol
F- LaMarcus Aldridge
F- Paul George
G- James Harden
G- Stephen Curry

All-NBA Defensive Team=

C- Marc Gasol
F- Tim Duncan
F- Lebron James
G- Tony Allen
G- Russell Westbrook
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am

Ditch the Cs and go 3 forwards and 2 guards.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 am

What a fucking joke, Melo over KD? For what? Melo played in 16 less games then KD and KD is only the 2nd player in NBA history to have a season with 90% from the FT, 40% from 3 and 50% from the field. 2nd player in NBA history to ever do that. He is having a much, much better season then Melo. Fucking joke.

Get a clue.
http://www.sportingcharts.com/articles/nba/kevin-durant-joins-the-elite-50-40-90-club.aspx
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

The Melo vs KD argument is legit this year. I'd go KD myself but Melo had one of if not the best season of his career probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
The Melo vs KD argument is legit this year. I'd go KD myself but Melo had one of if not the best season of his career probably.

No it's not legit. KD has played better in every aspect of the game. It's a complete joke and just ignorance really to think Melo had half the season KD has had. Durant is the 2nd best player in the World and that is obvious. KD is a more efficient scorer, better passer, better rebounded and better defender. But hey Melo shoots the ball more and sits out to protect his scoring title. While KD leads his team to the 2nd best record in the NBA, 1st in the West. It's really not even close.
It's insulting to think Melo has outplayed Durant, because he hasn't even come close. It's really a fucking joke and you need to take a closer look to see just how wrong you are here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 am

You motherfuckers need to look again. It's really not even close. This is KD's best season of his career.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

I think they are both a couple of fairies. My unbiased opinion is the best there could ever be. And I still think KD is better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:20 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think they are both a couple of fairies. My unbiased opinion is the best there could ever be. And I still think KD is better.

I think you are completely wrong to even suggest Melo had the season KD had. Nothing at all would suggest that is true. 16 less games, less assist, less rebounds, less wins, less steals, less blocks, worse overall defending, sersously WTF are you looking at? It's not just the shit on paper even just the eye test clearly points to Durant.

KD is having an historic season that his overshadowed by LeBron but for anyone else to get consideration over KD is an absolute joke. I mean 90% from FT, 40% from 3 and 50% from the field? Seriously? Only the 2nd time ever. Give the man his fucking respect, I'm dying here! Unbelievable. You have never been more wrong about anything in your life! Kevin fucking Dangerfield.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 am

KG>KD

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 am

Seriously though, how the fuck can anyone seriously even give Melo consideration over KD when he destroys him in ever stat except PPG and that is razor thin? He beats him in every single stat that matters. Assist, rebounds, blocks, steals, wins, shooting % in FG, FT and 3 pointers and he played in 16 more games so he was more consistent! . Every stat. Just admit that you are both wrong and somehow tricked or fooled. Because nothing, nothing suggest it's even a debate. But I guess KD being in OKC and Melo being in NY might have something to do with it. Makes me sick. It really does.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Tim Legler on Herd right now saying the exact same thing as me. Durant beats Melo in every single area he even named all the stats I listed. Beats him in every stat except PPG which is a push. Not even a debate. Thanks Tim.
Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Durant is probably having the better year but Durant letting Westbrook take over that team at times just burns me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Durant is probably having the better year but Durant letting Westbrook take over that team at times just burns me.

You know burns me? The moronic idea that Melo has even come close to touching KD's nuts this season. It makes me want to fucking puke. KD has outperformed him on all levels. Your Westbrook hate now bleeds onto KD and it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Agree with OU. It's KD and its only semi close.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Coach of the year will not be Mike D'Antoni.

But his name deserves mention.

LA started 0-7 and was really bad to start the season after losing their coach very early and getting Mike. Unlike all the other teams he had no training camp to work with these guys and was in hold it together mode early. The injuries never stopped this season, their starting lineup was the most diverse of any team in the league this season. There were distractions, questions of players heart and commitment, major criticism on mike and public calls for Jackson to return and so on and so on. All the pressure on this team to be great was not a reality that could be met as things kept getting worse. Yet they pull it together for the 7th seed in the playoffs despite all of that. For as terrible as they began, the pieces were salvaged and in the second half of the season the Lakers had a record equal to that of the Thunder and the Spurs. I say good job Mike D'Antoni. All things considered, I think this season was somewhat successful for the Lakers and he had a big part in that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm

NBA picked it's top 10 dunks
[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am

Gasol wins DPOY. Bron second. Allen received some first place votes. I think it said Baka too.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:40 am

Good picks so far, maybe not difficult but good enough still.
Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Good picks so far, maybe not difficult but good enough still.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Gasol wins DPOY. Bron second. Allen received some first place votes. I think it said Baka too.

Ibaka robbed...again. Perk went off on twitter because of it.
Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:59 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Ibaka was not robbed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Ibaka was not robbed.

He absolutely was. 2 years in a row now.
Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Ibaka was not robbed.

Not one other poster here would agree with you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Ibaka was not robbed.

Is really suppose to mean anything? You fuckers think Harden is better then Westbrook and Melo had an equal season to KD LMFAO.
Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Ibaka was not robbed.

Is really suppose to mean anything? You fuckers think Harden is better then Westbrook and Melo had an equal season to KD LMFAO.

Well the experts agree with us on Ibaka, many do on Harden and well see if they do on Carmelo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freak's NBA Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak's NBA Awards   Freak's NBA Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Freak's NBA Awards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next