Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves Empty
PostSubject: Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves   Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Justin Wren from the infamous 10th season of TUF posted this on sherdog. I thought it was pretty cool of him. I thought he had potential but i think it's been a good while since he last fought.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/im-justin-wren-tuf-10-im-jungle-journey-free-over-1-000-slaves-2443901/
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves   Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm

That is true good.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

Justin Wren on jungle journey aiming to free over 1000 slaves
Page 1 of 1