[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 pm

RIP to the Ironlady
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

She is hated by Brits. They crushed her on twitter and spit on her grave.

Pic from twitter
R.I.P Margaret Thatcher BHaexe8CAAAHcPk

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am

Love or hate, quite the individual in recent history.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARR.I.P Margaret Thatcher BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

OU wrote:

Pic from twitter

She's not popular in certain areas for her policies especially the poll tax.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:29 pm

OU wrote:

Pic from twitter

'Ngland. Fuck yeah.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 am

'ding, dong the witch is dead' from the wizard of oz is expected to enter the top 10 of the british charts this weekend to commemerate the occasion Smile
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

I guess English like being poor in a shit economy.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

why neg me for simply stating a fact? that song is expected to chart in the top 10 this weekend.

i didn't comment on her policies, i merely think it's funny that song will chart, which it is.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am

cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

why neg me for simply stating a fact? that song is expected to chart in the top 10 this weekend.

i didn't comment on her policies, i merely think it's funny that song will chart, which it is.

I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Maggie was way before my time but my family despises her.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Ali* wrote:

You should think for yourself, not just listen to them.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I didn't.

alright,

i'll give you your reputation point back then
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 am

Don't worry about it. I don't care about the rep system.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

You should think for yourself, not just listen to them.

Don't worry I was fortunate enough to grow up in a household that allows you to form your own opinions and views, I wasn't indoctrinated.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:05 am

thatcher's funeral will reportedly cost in excess of £10m, out of the public purse (that goes without saying).

mark thatcher is a multi millionaire arms dealer and carol thatcher is also pretty well off for someone who never did a days legitimate work in her life, surely they can fork out for their own mums funeral? especially with how the tories feel about handouts.

if they can't afford it, perhaps they should apply to the local council for a grant to get a £30 coffin and a half hour slot at the local crematorium like anyone else would?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 am

Since when do brits care about what happens with thier tax dollars? I thought it was just a "take me, im yours mr. government" attitude over there.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Since when do brits care about what happens with thier tax dollars? I thought it was just a "take me, im yours mr. government" attitude over there.

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 am

brits are taxed at a higher rate than almost any other leading nation with a smile on their face last time i checked....i last checked before France lost their minds though.

Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
brits are taxed at a higher rate than almost any other leading nation with a smile on their face last time i checked....i last checked before France lost their minds though.

i see.

yeah, the tax man fucks us up the arse and then expects us to suck the sweetcorn of his bellend but that doesn't mean we have to be happy about it.

tax money is supposed to fund public services and infrastructure. when it is used to fund bankers bonuses, MP's expenses, keep illegal immigrants in a better standard of life than our own poor and infirm and pay for lavish funerals for politicians who were loathed by at very least as many as they were loved by whose family could afford it anyway (and countless other shite).............. i'm sure most of us get as pissed off as you.

the main difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy we get to choose which of two groups of corrupt powermongers sucks society dry.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

I don't know where you heard that but it's not true.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

i see.

yeah, the tax man fucks us up the arse and then expects us to suck the sweetcorn of his bellend but that doesn't mean we have to be happy about it.

tax money is supposed to fund public services and infrastructure. when it is used to fund bankers bonuses, MP's expenses, keep illegal immigrants in a better standard of life than our own poor and infirm and pay for lavish funerals for politicians who were loathed by at very least as many as they were loved by whose family could afford it anyway (and countless other shite).............. i'm sure most of us get as pissed off as you.

the main difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy we get to choose which of two groups of corrupt powermongers sucks society dry.

repped for this

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Margaret Thatcher   R.I.P Margaret Thatcher Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: