Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March Madness

Go down 
+8
SOKO
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
UBeeg9cats
oggy420
bobbitt15
timthebim
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

March Madness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 am

my bracket is done. 2 teams i had in the final 4 lost in the 1st round

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 pm

First Ben, now Tubby. There are some very successful coaches on the market. I wish a&m would go get one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
First Ben, now Tubby. There are some very successful coaches on the market. I wish a&m would go get one.

Yeah very good coaches. If we didn't already have a good one then I wouldn't mind Tubby.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

Butler and Syracuse totally shut down my region and 1 of my final 4 winners .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 am

it's not looking good .....
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:43 am

probably shouldn't of got my hopes up .

9.2 quintillion / 50 million = one hundred eighty-four billion
Possible ways to fill out a bracket divided by possible number of brackets made, my guess anyways. ESPN looks like they have almost 10,000,000 people. Yahoo is probably close to that, CBS, all the other sites everywhere. even if it was 100,000,000 brackets made it would still be 92,000,000,000 to 1.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 am

Ahhh man that Michigan comeback on Kansas was great. Maybe the best moment of the tourney. I pussed out on picking Michigan on my main bracket but that's only because they struggled to string wins together at the end of the season. I knew I should have rolled with them though.

Good luck to both Josh's Wolverines and BBC's Cardinals. I'm pulling for both to make it to the finals. Josh got a title with his Celtic's not too long ago I don' t know how long it's been since BBC has seen one of his teams with a title.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am

OU wrote:
Ahhh man that Michigan comeback on Kansas was great. Maybe the best moment of the tourney. I pussed out on picking Michigan on my main bracket but that's only because they struggled to string wins together at the end of the season. I knew I should have rolled with them though.

Good luck to both Josh's Wolverines and BBC's Cardinals. I'm pulling for both to make it to the finals. Josh got a title with his Celtic's not too long ago I don' t know how long it's been since BBC has seen one of his teams with a title.

BBC pulls for the Celtics too but not really an NBA fan. Cards got two in the 80's and Michigan's last one was in 89 for basketball I remember it and have the shirt lol. Hopefully they both meet for the championship game I'm pretty excited.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

BBC pulls for the Celtics too but not really an NBA fan. Cards got two in the 80's and Michigan's last one was in 89 for basketball I remember it and have the shirt lol. Hopefully they both meet for the championship game I'm pretty excited.

Your boys are fun to watch. I know it's been a little while since you got to celebrate a Michigan National Championship in either football or basketball so good luck. That Cuse zone has looked pretty good, could be a tough game. Out of the 4 teams left Cuse is the team I don't want to win. But yeah hopefully it's your boys vs BBC's boys for all the marbles. That would be an entertaining title game.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

sokolkevin 1, sokolkevin 210 240 200 160 0 0 Louisville 480 810 99.3

sorry had to brag fellas..........all luck no doubt
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 pm

SOKO wrote:
sokolkevin 1, sokolkevin 210 240 200 160 0 0 Louisville 480 810 99.3

sorry had to brag fellas..........all luck no doubt

Who is your final 4 and who do you have winning?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm

I got lou, mich, and had marq and k-state. K-state fucked me from the get go. I got lou winning it all.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Yo Josh and BBC are you guys nervous or excited?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:41 pm

OU wrote:

I'm excited, I'm ready to get this game over with tired of waiting all week.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I'm excited, I'm ready to get this game over with tired of waiting all week.

Yeah I'm ready to get this thing started. Curious to see how Michigan does against the Cuse zone that causes so many teams problems. But Michigan is very talented and playing very well. I really hope your boys win, they are fun to watch and I'm not a fan of Cuse at all.
I'd like to see BBC's boys win as well but I wouldn't be near as upset if they lost since Wichita State is such a high seed. Still rooting for Louisville vs Michigan though, I picked Louisville to win it all on my bracket.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Like I told Josh, playing Cuse for a fourth time would suck in so many ways. It would be better for all of college fans to have Michigan vs my CARDS. Even without Ware I think we beat the Shockers down. You never know though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Like I told Josh, playing Cuse for a fourth time would suck in so many ways. It would be better for all of college fans to have Michigan vs my CARDS. Even without Ware I think we beat the Shockers down. You never know though.

Yeah at this point Wichita State has proven it's no fluke. They have size and experience and I think at the very least they keep it competitive. But Louisville might just be too deep and talented in the end. But still, can't sleep on anyone at this point. Everyone is there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:16 pm

If we had Ware I would be alot more confident and say we would beat em by 15 plus. It should be a close one though. I don't know how deep they are, but If Tim Henderson can be productive in Ware's absense we should "WARE" them down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 pm

If we had Ware I would be alot more confident and say we would beat em by 15 plus. It should be a close one though. I don't know how deep they are though. If Tim Henderson can be productive in Ware's absense we should "WARE" them down.

15 points even if healthy seems like a bit much. Don't underestimate Wichita State. They are as legit as anyone Louisville has played so far this tourney.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:56 pm

OU wrote:
If we had Ware I would be alot more confident and say we would beat em by 15 plus. It should be a close one though. I don't know how deep they are though. If Tim Henderson can be productive in Ware's absense we should "WARE" them down.

15 points even if healthy seems like a bit much. Don't underestimate Wichita State. They are as legit as anyone Louisville has played so far this tourney.

I'm not, just saying if we had our 3 guards we would wear em down and I'm fully confident we would embarrass them. We aren't Ohio State. Wichita State hasn't played a team that has wheels like my CARDS. Anything can happen in collge bball so let's wait and see. I still think we can beat em. I really don't think Michigan can beat us either. I wanna see how they do against Cuse cuz they might end up like the Loosiers did.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

OU wrote:

I'm not, just saying if we had our 3 guards we would wear em down and I'm fully confident we would embarrass them. We aren't Ohio State. Wichita State hasn't played a team that has wheels like my CARDS. Anything can happen in collge bball so let's wait and see. I still think we can beat em. I really don't think Michigan can beat us either. I wanna see how they do against Cuse cuz they might end up like the Loosiers did.

Not many teams have the kind of size that Wichita State has either though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

My CARDS do, and so does Cuse. I feel good about our chances is all cuz my CARDS are playing great and they wanna win it even more now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

My CARDS do, and so does Cuse. I feel good about our chances is all cuz my CARDS are playing great and they wanna win it even more now.

BTW,

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:15 pm

OU wrote:

Michigan can beat you with your baby press.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Madness
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next