Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 158

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC 158 Empty
PostUFC 158

UFC 158 2lo64ch
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Diaz vs GSP- I think GSP will have a lot of success early. I think Diaz gets the better of the early exchange but GSP puts Diaz on his back and controls the opening round. Lands a couple elbows, tries to stay active but doesn't do any major damage. I think he will get Diaz down again in round 2 and probably open up some kind of cut. I think Diaz rallies at the end of the round but GSP still takes it. Round 3 it starts to turn, Diaz starts landing more, GSP doesn't get the take down until late but Diaz is active and doesn't allow GSP to do much and wins his first round of the fight. In round 4 I think Nick turns it on. I think he lands a body head combo that hurts GSP. The take down doesn't come, Nick works the body, GSP crumbles. NICK DIAZ IS YOUR NEW CHAMPION....the title is stripped and a rematch is scheduled with neither man being called Champion.

Hendricks vs Condit- Hendricks lands an early KO punch again. Lights out for Condit. The Natrual Born Killer is now extinct and a sad shell is now all that remains. RIP NBC.

Ellenberger vs Marquardt- I think Jake connects with some serious power early, I think he finishes with GnP late in round 1. Marquardt is cut, it's later revealed his levels are low.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

UFC 158 :: Comments

No Comment.

UFC 158

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Blog :: The Hardcore Ninja-
Jump to: