Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC finally gets the best from SF

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC finally gets the best from SF Empty
PostSubject: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:34 pm

lol, no not really, Hanson is okay I guess.

To bad Corissa Furr isn't still around.
UFC finally gets the best from SF Corissa-furr-13
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 pm

I thought both looked pretty tastey in person. Fantastic asses.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 pm

The blonde doesn't tickle my pickle...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:24 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
The blonde doesn't tickle my pickle...
You guys are nuts. You would let her play with it all day. I think she is dead sexy. She can tickle my pickle anytime she wants.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 pm

They are attractive, but they are not anything special also for that role on that stage. Seen many sexier women then these two do the ring card girl job, many.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
They are attractive, but they are not anything special also for that role on that stage. Seen many sexier women then these two do the ring card girl job, many.
You have been to far more live shows then I have. I have seen some nice talent. But live these bitches did it for me. I wanted to touch da hiney very much.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:41 pm

My two ring girls will always be Monica Ortega and Mercedes Terrell, shout out to Nasty Natasha as well.

UFC finally gets the best from SF Monica+54UFC finally gets the best from SF Mercedes_terrell_mercedes_terrell7_HqNoIgJ.sizedUFC finally gets the best from SF Wicks8
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah Natasha Wicks is extra tastey as well. I would take her over all the current bitches.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Great bodies but the face.........butterish.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 pm

They all look hot to me.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 am

ring girls yawn
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:16 am

Saw the SF girls at a weigh in in Houston. Too skinny. Not ugly, but nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC finally gets the best from SF   UFC finally gets the best from SF Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC finally gets the best from SF
Page 1 of 1