Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think Aleksander Emelianenko ever fight in the United States?
No
Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_lcap71%Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Yes
Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_lcap29%Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Who cares?
Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_lcap0%Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Empty
PostSubject: Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States?   Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:30 pm

I was on youtube re-watching Aleksander vs. Barnett for the first time since 2006 . Even though Barnett took down an a incredibly gassed Emelianenko and got the win. I was very impressed by Aleks performance in the first 10 minutes of the fight. His hands and knees are very good.

You think the hepatitis C thing is true, or will we ever see this guy in UFC, Strikeforce or any sanctioned fight in the United States?
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States?   Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:57 pm

I dont think we will or it would have already happened. I think it has more to do with his Mafia ties and swastika tattoos. Reason being is the athletic commission said he would NEVER fight in the US and Hep is curable.
Back to top Go down

Will we ever see Aleksander Emelianenko fight in the United States?
Page 1 of 1