Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gentlemen, how goes it?

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, Jim Miller, Jose Aldo

Gentlemen, how goes it? Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 pm

I checked out this board for awhile right after the ESPN robustion and forgot all about it. Anyway, good to be back and I look forward to an MMA based board.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Welcome back, you have an account here still. https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/u69 if you want into it let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Welcome back, you have an account here still. https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/u69 if you want into it let me know.

Forgot all about that. Since I took the time to make a new one, I'll just stick with that. I appreciate it though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

I was worried about you too. You made 2013 worth living now so welcome back. (puts gun back in nightstand)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

dig the Pete WIlliams

your cool in my book
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I was worried about you too. You made 2013 worth living now so welcome back. (puts gun back in nightstand)

Anything I can do for you beast...
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
dig the Pete WIlliams

your cool in my book

One of, if not my favorite kick of all time. The look on Coleman's face, after the kick lands, is priceless. Still own the VHS of that event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Awesome. Let's get this place crackin again
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 am

Weren't you buddies with Steve Lopez? I thought it was you who mentioned it before UFC 103.
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 am

OU wrote:
Weren't you buddies with Steve Lopez? I thought it was you who mentioned it before UFC 103.

I am. Good memory.

Speaking of that event, how about Jim Miller. That fight between him and Joe Lauzon was AWESOME!

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 am

fragelay wrote:
OU wrote:

I am. Good memory.

Speaking of that event, how about Jim Miller. That fight between him and Joe Lauzon was AWESOME!

Yeah that was a shitty first draw for your boy. That was during Miller's big run that got him up to his highest ranking of his career. I remember taking some video of that fight with my camera to share but I think you disappeared right around that time.
Welcome back. Nice to see you again. Also, yes that was a badass fight for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, how goes it?   Gentlemen, how goes it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen, how goes it?
Page 1 of 1