Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm longer banned from ESPN

Go down 
+4
acccardinal12
LA
timthebim
Ninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

I'm longer banned from ESPN Empty
PostSubject: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 am

After 5 months ESPN finally lifts their ban on me. Now I no longer have to use proxies or my friend's computer to see the board. I think I'm going to use this to my advantage and spam my forum over there.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 am

I dont even remember the last time I have been on the espn board, but not a bad idea to spam over there.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:13 am

Why, a couple idiots have already slipped over, no need for more, you'd also be rebanned quickly for doing that.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm

I said hello to fleav on a thread and said "I'm going back to Ninja's Place" the other day. I just logged in fine at ESPN. guess my verbage was okay in the mods minds.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm

bring on the fleav.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 pm

just dont post a link to the site
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

oggy420 wrote:
just dont post a link to the site

I have posted a bunch of links to the site .. I just hyperlink it (where it is just a word with the website linked to it) ... like it will be something like .. Brock was reported to lose 50 pounds [a href="ninjasplace.blah.blaher"]Check it OUT![/a]
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

spam away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm longer banned from ESPN   I'm longer banned from ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm longer banned from ESPN
Page 1 of 1