Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Fighter 10

Go down 
+15
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
CombatSports4Life
Birdofthad
Mr. Coupon
muayjitsu
Bigs03
GolbeZ
josh200612
JerseyStyle
Ziggy116
MikeyLikesIt
joshkellerseattle
Thomasdrrn09
NoRegret
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 am

He was probably KO'd but given another fight after that. He probably fights several times over the course of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 am

lol you think he is gonna fight that much wolf?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 am

Ya, the UFC will squeeze everything they can out of him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am

ya prolly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 am

In the interviews he has, he makes it sound like he was in the house so he has to win atleast 1 fight right? He talked about how most guys were cool with him and how living in the house is a crazy experience.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 am

There was no fight in this time. Anyone invited was automatically in.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
There was no fight in this time. Anyone invited was automatically in.

really? I didn't know that. Well then I would predict he will be a medical replacement and we will see him on the undercard of the Finale.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Sooners i know a guy that got invited to tryout and he went down to lhw for the higher level in competition and he got a call saying sorry we decided to do a HW only show. LOL bad luck huh
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
Sooners i know a guy that got invited to tryout and he went down to lhw for the higher level in competition and he got a call saying sorry we decided to do a HW only show. LOL bad luck huh

that is some back luck, hopefully he gets another shot
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
In the interviews he has, he makes it sound like he was in the house so he has to win atleast 1 fight right? He talked about how most guys were cool with him and how living in the house is a crazy experience.

You understood what he was saying? Sooners, you have a skill that I don't possess then... Understanding jibberish. I have seen that guy on Inside MMA and seen about a dozen interviews, and I can honestly say I'm not sure I understood one word in any piece involving him... Whoever he lands with after the show needs to include a speech trainer along with his regular training staff.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm

ha ha maybe he can hire Sammy Sosa's interpreter. I don't have a problem understanding the guy, he seems like a down to earth dude.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ha ha maybe he can hire Sammy Sosa's interpreter. I don't have a problem understanding the guy, he seems like a down to earth dude.

No, I agree... He sounds down to earth, he just sounds a bit punch drunk and mumbling incoherently (To me).
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:43 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

No, I agree... He sounds down to earth, he just sounds a bit punch drunk and mumbling incoherently (To me).

IMO he sounds more like someone who is uneducated or baked rather then punch drunk. I also think he is just not good at talking while on the spot. He seems nervous and uncomfortable. He doesn't seem to enjoy the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Sometime's he is articulate and other times he is beyond overwhelmed. He doesn't like being a celebrity I can tell you that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Sometime's he is articulate and other times he is beyond overwhelmed. He doesn't like being a celebrity I can tell you that.

yeah I agree
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Kimbo Slice wins for having a bald head and fluffy beard...he's the black santa clause
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 pm

he doesn't bring gifts, he takes his bread.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
he doesn't bring gifts, he takes his bread.

Homie clause dont do that!

(for those that do not understand what im talking about...see the show "In Living Color"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 10   The Ultimate Fighter 10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fighter 10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2