Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! Empty
PostSubject: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Anybody else catch that awesome rant on friday night fights? haha Teddy ripped those judges a new asshole after they totally botched another decision in the main event. Even called for the Fed Gov to step in and regulate it.

"New year and the same old terrible corrupt judging"
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

No but I heard there was a horrible decision. It has become pretty bad lately, something really needs to be done about it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 pm

it was an awful decision. I had it 9 rounds to 3 for the guy who lost and so did everyone else except the judges
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
it was an awful decision. I had it 9 rounds to 3 for the guy who lost and so did everyone else except the judges

Commissions need to start using age limits for judges and constantly evaluating their performances.

Last edited by Ali* on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 am

love it when Teddy goes off. I was watching a best of 2012 for ESPN boxing. There was this fight where a guy got dropped big time by a punch at the end of the round. He beat the count but his corner was completely unprepared. They didnt have a seat ready for him and they did nothing to revive the fighter as they were yelling at eachother. Teddy was losing his shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!   Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Atlas goes off on corrupt judges!
Page 1 of 1