Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.

Go down 
+3
cheekynffc
Birdofthad
SOKO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. Empty
PostSubject: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

We all know each fighter wins in their own ring/cage................Doubt he could get past Randy.

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/186538.html

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 am

Fury is a well known dick head in boxing circles, not surprising he said this, Cain would rape him in the cage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 am

Yeah just ignore Fury he's a gigantic cunt.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am

i always wonder if fighters have had a few drinks too many when they make these comments.

it might be a pikey thing? JDS is a gypo and he said he could knock out the lineal heavyweight boxing champion in a boxing ring, fury is a gypo and said he could defeat the MMA heavyweight world champion in an MMA contest.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 am

cheekynffc wrote:
i always wonder if fighters have had a few drinks too many when they make these comments.

it might be a pikey thing? JDS is a gypo and he said he could knock out the lineal heavyweight boxing champion in a boxing ring, fury is a gypo and said he could defeat the MMA heavyweight world champion in an MMA contest.

The fuck is a gypo?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

gyno? lol
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 am

Ludo wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

The fuck is a gypo?

gypsy
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:28 am

I don't get it. How is JDS a gypsy?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:39 am

I realize not everyone gets into the sport strictly for the love of it but there's not really a good reason for turning down a fight against a fighter who's skillset is very similar to the one you've been preparing for over twelve weeks, and a fighter of lesser skill at that coming up from a lower weight class even. Whether it's the money that motivates or the love of the competition or just the rush of being in the cage there really isn't a "good" argument to turn down a PPV headlining fight.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:53 am

Ludo wrote:

cigano is portuguese for gypsy.

i guess he may not be a gypsy but it's odd that would be his nickname if he wasn't
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

cheekynffc wrote:
Ludo wrote:

i guess he may not be a gypsy but it's odd that would be his nickname if he wasn't

From Wikipedia:

Quote :
He received his nickname "Cigano" by showing up to practice with long hair placed in a ponytail, Cigano meaning Gypsy in Portuguese, The name is an allusion to a character from an old Brazilian soap opera, addressing the culture of the gypsies in Brazil
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Ludo wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Ludo wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Quote :
He received his nickname "Cigano" by showing up to practice with long hair placed in a ponytail, Cigano meaning Gypsy in Portuguese, The name is an allusion to a character from an old Brazilian soap opera, addressing the culture of the gypsies in Brazil

ah, that explains that then.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Ludo wrote:
I realize not everyone gets into the sport strictly for the love of it but there's not really a good reason for turning down a fight against a fighter who's skillset is very similar to the one you've been preparing for over twelve weeks, and a fighter of lesser skill at that coming up from a lower weight class even. Whether it's the money that motivates or the love of the competition or just the rush of being in the cage there really isn't a "good" argument to turn down a PPV headlining fight.

I take it this post was meant for the Bones thread ?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Speaking of boxers writing checks their arse can't cash.

Quote :
"Here’s a funny story, probably certain to be denied, but there is actually video of it although for obvious reasons I don’t ever expect the video to surface. Vic Darchinyan, a pretty well known boxer of Armenian descent who has held several world titles, was in a gym with Rousey, who trains judo with a number of Armenians including Karo Parisyan and Manvel Gamburyan. Somehow, this led to him claiming that no woman could ever throw him or armbar him. So they locked up and she launched him with throws one after the other and he had no way of stopping any of them. Then they went to grapple and it was seconds before she armbarred him and his people broke it up right away for fear she could hurt him with the move."

Dave Meltzer

I know for a fact this is true because there was a clip a couple years back of Vic sparring with a female boxer and he was taking the piss out of her. Plus Ronda strikes me as the type of gal who'd want to put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Ali* wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I take it this post was meant for the Bones thread ?

Not sure how it ended up in this thread, but yeah Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 pm

This is what Cain has to fear.....

Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. 686644_o
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote :
Fury has now taken issue with Bisping, writing on Twitter: "I hear I'd get killed by Velasquez. Not in a million years!

"I think Michael Bisping is a first class pr**k! Him and Velasquez at the same time couldn't beat me! My friend KO'd Bisping. Ask him."

Fury went on to tweet at Bisping: "You are a w**ker who is sh*t at fighting, ask anyone."

Quote :
"Everyone just ignore that excuse of a man, Tyson something. He's trying to get hype, I'd never heard of him till he called out Cain."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:13 pm

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17993-cain-tells-tyson-fury-qjoin-the-ufc-work-your-way-upq

January 11th 2013

Cain Velasquez has advised UK heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury to “go into the UFC and work his way up” if he wants a fight with the UFC heavyweight champion.

Velasquez was the subject of a bizarre call-out from Fury last week, with the Anglo-Irish boxer telling his Twitter followers that he wanted to fight the UFC champion “all in” either “in a cage or ring” and that the fight “could be billed as the man vs midget”.

Fury is of Irish Traveller stock and in their parlance, the phrase ‘all in’ means a fight with no rules. Usually travellers fight pugilistic bouts with hands only and bare knuckles or hand-wraps at most. But an ‘all in’ scrap means niceties go out the window and if they get really nasty they can include gouging and biting.

“I didn't know who he was until this. I think he's using my name to gain publicity, which he has done, everybody is bringing it up,” Velasquez told ESPN this week.

“I'm not a boxer. I'm a mixed martial artist, and if he wants to fight, he can go into the UFC and work his way up like everybody else does. Nothing is given to you in this world. To me, it's like don't talk about it, go ahead and do it. That's all I have to say about that.”

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote :
"Come on over," UFC President Dana White said today. "We'll make a deal.

"You want to fight Cain? Come on over here," White said today during a fan Q&A. "You will get smashed."

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/04/dana-white-issues-challenge-to-boxer-tyson-fury-you-will-get-smashed

Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. Steve-cunningham-vs-tyson-fury-o
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 am

Is Fury even good?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Is Fury even good?

Not really.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

Could he take Nick Fury?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.   Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury says he would smash Cain - mma or boxing.
Page 1 of 1