Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/12/21/3792898/fightweets-ronda-rousey-and-miesha-tate-as-tuf-coaches

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? 140610038.0_standard_500.0

As The Ultimate Fighter's ratings dropped during its less-than-memorable 16th season, one of the most frequently discussed ideas for reviving the brand involved the inclusion of women.

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey has made it clear you won't exactly have to twist her arm to get her to participate as a coach, whether the fighters are men or women.

"I'd love going on TUF," she said. "It would be very interesting, whether we would coach guys or girls. It would be really good for people to see a woman in the position of coaching the men and the men respecting the women. That would be very positive.

"If it was all women, I think it would be hilarious if Dana [White] had to deal with the girls having ‘girl issues.' You know, if someone was like ‘I can't fight, I have cramps!' and see him lose his mind. He would lose his mind if he had to deal with girl stuff, I don't doubt that some issues would come up. So just for my own personal amusement, I think it would be really funny. But I also think all guys would be really fun, extremely positive. I'm open to anything."

While White hasn't committed to the idea of women on TUF, he admits it's a thought he's kicked around. And if such an idea came to fruition, he sees Rousey nemesis Miesha Tate as the woman most likely to take the other coaching slot.

"It could happen," White said. "If there's two people who would probably coach, you kick [the idea] around, this could happen, that could happen. If they did, it could be her and Miesha. You know, we'll see. Timing has a lot do with it."
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Women on Tuf makes total sense. Rhonda makes total sense. but they need something better then Tate. They need Cyborg.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 pm

I don't watch tuf. If the women coach, I will continue to not watch tuf.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Very uninteresting coaches. How many women MMA coaches are there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Jesus when are they going to realize that tuf has played its course ? No amount of coaches or a different time slot will change the fact people are getting bored with reality shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?   Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as TUF coaches?
Page 1 of 1