Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me win this money, Fantasy Football

Go down 
+3
cheekynffc
Ludo
OU
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Yup I have a SRO ticket with a bud of mine. He was in the league too.
That's cool. The tickets sold out very fast. I know they still have them on StubHub though. Haven't checked it out too much though. Most my buddies are broke.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 am

Still searching for that check book?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Back from vacation. Ill go out today.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Back from vacation. Ill go out today.
How was the vacation? Did you get away from the shitty weather? It was nasty here over the weekend. Freezing Fog that was just ugly and cold.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

It was rainy and in the 30-40s mostly. Still it was at a badass lake house. Ill try to post if pic of the outdoor area. Infinity pool and hottub, outdoor kitch with kegerator, all overlooking a decent lake view. Same place ill be crashing at after the CB. About 1.5 hours outside of Dallas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
It was rainy and in the 30-40s mostly. Still it was at a badass lake house. Ill try to post if pic of the outdoor area. Infinity pool and hottub, outdoor kitch with kegerator, all overlooking a decent lake view. Same place ill be crashing at after the CB. About 1.5 hours outside of Dallas.
Hell yeah that sounds real nice. Never stayed in a place like that. I did stay in a cabin on Lake Texoma one time but it didn't have much to it. It was more about being outdoors, they even had a little driving range right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me win this money, Fantasy Football   Help me win this money, Fantasy Football - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me win this money, Fantasy Football
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2