[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster
Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Arian Foster
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:15 pm

I really think Peterson might bust that 2,000 yard mark this season. He's gotten on a crazy hot streak these last 7 games and the way the Texans just got gutted by the Pats it's not out of the realm of possibility that he gouges this mentally broken defense coming off a short week.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 am

No longer debatable. AD pulling away from everyone. Approaching GOAT status.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:58 pm

OU wrote:
No longer debatable. AD pulling away from everyone. Approaching GOAT status.

If he breaks Dickersons record he'll be in every conversation for all time great.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
No longer debatable. AD pulling away from everyone. Approaching GOAT status.

If he breaks Dickersons record he'll be in every conversation for all time great.
Yeah that's going to be tough to do. Even breaking 2K will be amazing. Especially considering how he came into the season(recovering from injury).

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
No longer debatable. AD pulling away from everyone. Approaching GOAT status.

If he breaks Dickersons record he'll be in every conversation for all time great.
Yeah that's going to be tough to do. Even breaking 2K will be amazing. Especially considering how he came into the season(recovering from injury).

It'll be tough for sure. There's a reason the shit stood since 1984 with only four guys to even get close to it since. But Peterson has a legitimate shot at attaining true greatness here with 2 games to get there.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
No longer debatable. AD pulling away from everyone. Approaching GOAT status.

If he breaks Dickersons record he'll be in every conversation for all time great.
Yeah that's going to be tough to do. Even breaking 2K will be amazing. Especially considering how he came into the season(recovering from injury).

It'll be tough for sure. There's a reason the shit stood since 1984 with only four guys to even get close to it since. But Peterson has a legitimate shot at attaining true greatness here with 2 games to get there.
Isn't the 2K club pretty small?

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Just looked it up. Only 6 in the club, pretty exclusive.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Don't look at what happens the next few years after they reach the club. It isn't pretty.

How great is this week's match up? The #1 offensive player this year vs the #1 defender (Peterson v JJ). While its more so Peterson v the Texans shitty ILBs & Watt vs Minny's LT still kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Boom

@evansilva: Great stat from @ChrisWesseling: Adrian Peterson has same # of rush yds (1313) since Wk 7 as Arian Foster has all year: http://t.co/Q1M6JMUz
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:18 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Boom

@evansilva: Great stat from @ChrisWesseling: Adrian Peterson has same # of rush yds (1313) since Wk 7 as Arian Foster has all year: http://t.co/Q1M6JMUz

Beast mode. Cool stat.

_________________
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster   Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Adrian Peterson vs Arian Foster
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: