Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:11 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
I can't see anyone besides the Thunder and Spurs winning the West.
Memphis and Clippers are pretty good.

Yes they are but the playoffs are different.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
I can't see anyone besides the Thunder and Spurs winning the West.
Memphis and Clippers are pretty good.

Yes they are but the playoffs are different.
Memphis is kind of like OKC where they have fairly young players that get better every year. They are better this year then they were last year and last year they came very, very close to upsetting OKC. I wouldn't put it past them to make a push again this year. Clippers are also better this year then last year and have young improving players. Plus Chris Paul is just the ultimate competitor. Can't sleep on him. Both teams will still be better then the Lakers come playoff time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 am

Memphis doesn't have enough punch coming off the bench to make a deep run in the playoffs. Clippers have an awful coach who will fuck it up somehow.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

freakzilla wrote:
Memphis doesn't have enough punch coming off the bench to make a deep run in the playoffs. Clippers have an awful coach who will fuck it up somehow.
CP3 makes up for that in key moments. They have alot of talent all around.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey you beat the lakers but what happened after that? You choked in the finals... Just like the rangers... Just like OKC when it comes to winning when it matters
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Hey you beat the lakers but what happened after that? You choked in the finals... Just like the rangers... Just like OKC when it comes to winning when it matters

Unlike you, my sports teams were given to me at birth, I did not choose them. With the obvious exception of the Thunder, they obviously came fairly recently. I never would have dreamed Oklahoma would have any professional sports team, obviously I will support them. I'm a true Texas Rangers fan, I went to Nolan Ryan's last game ever as a kid, I have a Pudge Rodriguez plague hanging in my room right now. I never would have dreamed the Rangers would ever make it to a World Series. Until recently they had never even won a post season series and it was extremely rare that they would even reach the post season. So for me the Rangers made it much further then I ever dreamed of. Hell even OU was shitty when I was a kid, I never picked any of my teams based on Championships or popularity. My father passed the fandom down to me, it's in the blood.
Go ahead and bash my teams all you want while you root for your hand picked teams you acquired much later in life. OKC isn't going anywhere anytime soon and that Championship will come. They will likely win multiple Championships before the Lakers even sniff another one. I ride and die for my teams asshole, I never dreamed I would have an NBA team in my state and never dreamed Rangers would ever reach a World Series in my lifetime. So I'm still very proud of my teams and what they have accomplished. Rangers won back to back American League Championships and OKC is looking to win back to back Western Conference Championships and they have a good shot at doing that. So suck it killer! You can't bring down a true fan.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:05 pm

You're an idiot dude... As a kid growing up in a village with a hand full of tvs we got to watch the lakers and the bulls, I picked the lakers, you picked the losers... Deal with it dbag. Laker fans don't add banners for winning a western conference semi final, we add banners for titles...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 pm

But a silly OKC fan like urself wouldn't understand that...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:11 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
You're an idiot dude... As a kid growing up in a village with a hand full of tvs we got to watch the lakers and the bulls, I picked the lakers, you picked the losers... Deal with it dbag. Laker fans don't add banners for winning a western conference semi final, we add banners for titles...
I didn't pick any of them. I was born with my teams, like I said. With the obvious exception of the team that appeared 1 hour north of where I was born and raised. You got to PICK between two historic franchises while I root for the same teams my father did. I was born wearing an OU jersey, you bought one cause you saw it on TV.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Lol ur an idiot sometimes man... It baffles me.

So out of the two teams that are featured on tv... The only 2 teams keep in mind, I'm not to choose one of them? What do u want me to do? Just shut up and get off my nutts bro beans..
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 pm

You can't comprehend my fandom cause it runs deeper then yours ever could. Sooner born, Sooner bred, when I die I'll be Sooner dead! BOOMER SOONER!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Lol pathetic college football fans... They just amuse me... Good day sir, I'm done talking to ur dumbs ass about sports
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Lol ur an idiot sometimes man... It baffles me.

So out of the two teams that are featured on tv... The only 2 teams keep in mind, I'm not to choose one of them? What do u want me to do? Just shut up and get off my nutts bro beans..
I have hated the Lakers longer then you have been in this country. None of it is directed at you. I hate the Lakers and the Yankees. I was born with that as well. None of it is directed at any single fan, it's directed at the organizations. The Evil Empires. A boy from Oklahoma can't relate to those teams. I have seen all my teams play live and in person because they are the closest teams to where I live. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Lol pathetic college football fans... They just amuse me... Good day sir, I'm done talking to ur dumbs ass about sports
I'm from Oklahoma, until recently(Thunder) that's all we had. It runs deep here. You would get a kick out of going to OU home game I promise. I ain't mad atcha killer. Wink
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am

Lakers finally playing basketball. But they are still well below OKC and the 2nd best team in LA.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 am

So what's the excuse going around now for the Lakers? We don't have ___ is out the window. What is it now? 11th in the West, 11 games back of OKC. 2nd best team in LA. Fact, fact and fact. Lakers can suck a dead babies dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

They need to sack another coach or trade a lot of players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!   LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL LAKERS!!! MIKE BROWN FIRED LOL!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3