Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works

Go down 
+7
captain organic
GolbeZ
josh200612
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
What's wrong with aliens in Indy?

It doesn't work, Indy needs to strictly stick with mythology.
What bout the stories of they pyramids being built by Aliens and accent Egyptians even having contact with Aliens?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

What bout the stories of they pyramids being built by Aliens and accent Egyptians even having contact with Aliens?

They were built by slaves.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Not everyone believes that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:40 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Please tell me you're not one of those people ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I'd advise you to go to your local library and start reading about the Egyptian's and Aztec's.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I'd advise you to go to your local library and start reading about the Egyptian's and Aztec's.
Child please, don't talk down to me. There are still plenty of question surrounding pyramids. And you know this...man(you don't know that movie reference).
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm

OU .. your's sounds like the plot from Stargate
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

and there is no need from Indiana Jones

Uncharted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm

GolbeZ wrote:

Uncharted!

BLASPHEMY !!!!!

Nathon Fillion for Nathan Drake.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU .. your's sounds like the plot from Stargate
It could happen
Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 It-could-happen
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Alien-egipt
Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Alien5
Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Egyptian-hieroglyphics-with-alien
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Ali wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

Uncharted!

BLASPHEMY !!!!!

Nathon Fillion for Nathan Drake.

i see it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

The idea that Disney will do worse than Lucasfilm in recent years is hard for me to get behind because Lucasfilm has been absolutely terrible since the start of the 90's instead of just occasionally bad. It would be nearly impossible to get worse.

But one thing that is almost a guarantee is that merchandising will be a schedule priority over plot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Maybe we'll finally get the mooted live action tv series that has been in development for years.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
The idea that Disney will do worse than Lucasfilm in recent years is hard for me to get behind because Lucasfilm has been absolutely terrible since the start of the 90's instead of just occasionally bad. It would be nearly impossible to get worse.

But one thing that is almost a guarantee is that merchandising will be a schedule priority over plot.
Mickey Mouse Skywalker coming soon to stores near you.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

I kind of want them to get off the story of the Skywalker's .. there should be other stories to be told. Before them perhaps. KotOR style .. I dunno just thinking. But that wont happen
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:37 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I kind of want them to get off the story of the Skywalker's .. there should be other stories to be told. Before them perhaps. KotOR style .. I dunno just thinking. But that wont happen
What about post Skywalker? Wasn't the plan to release 2 movies that took place after the original trilogy?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Maybe we'll finally get the mooted live action tv series that has been in development for years.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:40 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hahaha.

Hey they are doing a S.H.E.I.L.D tv series so it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Oh god its started.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Tumblr_maxn99oKmr1r23lnc
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Ali wrote:
Oh god its started.

Well they already had Star Wars stuff at the parks along with Indie.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Lucas would be "creative consultant" on new Disney-Lucasfilm
Star Wars films, and that current Lucasfilm co-chair Kathleen Kennedy
would executive produce.

Lucas has had
the ideas for Episodes VII through IX in his head he has claimed.
Everyone saw what a complete fucking disaster that was with the
prequels, I highly doubt he lets these be good. But you never know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works   Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney buys Lucasfilms, New Stars Wars in the works
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next