Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess the Movie

Go down 
+2
GolbeZ
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Guess the Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 pm

If you saw White Boyz, Kids, Thirteen, and Bully you would understand full well why I saw it. Rebellious white youth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
If you saw White Boyz, Kids, Thirteen, and Bully you would understand full well why I saw it. Rebellious white youth!

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Don't be a salty minge, Ali. And don't call Me a cheater like My name is OU or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Ludo wrote:
Don't be a salty minge, Ali. And don't call Me a cheater like My name is OU or something.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Ludo wrote:
I cheated 1 time. The alternative was to just skip it altogether just like everyone else does. The game was stalled, no shame in my game.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I've seen human traffic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I've seen human traffic

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Only movie posted today I have seen is Smokin' Aces.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Ludo wrote:
Human Traffic. This one is probably easy even if you haven't seen it just because of the similarity of the imagery to another film.

Guess the Movie - Page 2 34yxn5u

This is not ringing a bell though right now. The actor looks real familiar though but I cannot name him either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Almost looks like Christain Bale to me, except I don't think it's him.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I've seen human traffic

Uh, why am I a liar for seeing that movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm

I think it's the original Amityville Horror ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

OU wrote:

I thought it was Josh Brolin at first but I looked at his picture and it definitely isn't him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I've seen human traffic

Uh, why am I a liar for seeing that movie?

Because Y'all aren't cool enough to understand British Culture !

Guess the Movie - Page 2 334797
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

I thought it was Josh Brolin at first but I looked at his picture and it definitely isn't him.
I looked it up, I guess it was Josh Brolin's father? So you were very close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Guess the Movie - Page 2 26455621_
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 pm

another movie I haven't seen.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:18 pm

If this is another non-American movie I'm going to DQ you and ban you from competition.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:19 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
I cheated 1 time. The alternative was to just skip it altogether just like everyone else does. The game was stalled, no shame in my game.

The alternative was that I had just figured out who the actor was and what movie I'd seen him in before as you cheated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

The alternative was that I had just figured out who the actor was and what movie I'd seen him in before as you cheated.
How long was the image up for?(21hrs) A good number of hours. I'm stuck at a desk, I don't have time to wait on the wiz kid to bail me out everytime. I blame you for not figuring it out quicker. You made me do it. It's 100% your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 am

OU wrote:
If this is another non-American movie I'm going to DQ you and ban you from competition.

There is no rules that say the movies have to be American, and anyway it's GDP's thread not yours.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Ali wrote:
Guess the Movie - Page 2 26455621_

that looks like the dude from one of those csi shows..

SVU or something

edit

Criminal Minds
Matthew Gray Gubler
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

I have no idea what that is.

Wasn't mentioned before, but since this thread breaks all internet records on activity, we should put a 24 hour limit on a picture.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I have no idea what that is.

Wasn't mentioned before, but since this thread breaks all internet records on activity, we should put a 24 hour limit on a picture.

its 500 days of summer
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

just to piss OU off.

Guess the Movie - Page 2 Tumblr_ma25r4QvgU1rekpdro1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Movie   Guess the Movie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the Movie
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next