Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Batman/Justice League movie rumors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Batman/Justice League movie rumors Empty
PostSubject: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 am

The Dark Knight Rises isn't even out on Blu Ray yet and they're already recasting Batman No

Last edited by Ali on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:02 am

Why? They should wait another 10 years if they want to redo it. I don't see why though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 am

It's just Justice League not Batman you jackasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Why? They should wait another 10 years if they want to redo it. I don't see why though.

WB are rushing to make JLA because they saw how successful The Avengers was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Batman is still in the movie you wanker tongue
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

And? It's not like they are reviving it and he is gonna be the next Batman and make another trilogy. Depends on what kind of reaction I guess but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

And? It's not like they are reviving it and he is gonna be the next Batman and make another trilogy. Depends on what kind of reaction I guess but I doubt it.

A reboot was on the table as soon as Nolan and Bale announced they wouldn't be returning, the plan is to reboot Batman in JLA and carry on from that. Besides Armie is a big enough name and young enough actor to carry the franchise down a new route. WB seem to really like him.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 pm

the next batman and justice league is going to suck ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 am

GolbeZ wrote:
the next batman and justice league is going to suck ass.

I feel sorry for the poor chap who has to follow in Nolan's shadow because that trilogy was near flawless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm

WB are planning to release Justice League in 2015 which just so happens to be the same year as The Avengers II.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35547
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 am

Don't read this if you haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises !!!!!!

Quote :
McWeeny, who is not a man to run any old rumour, has it that Gordon-Levitt will indeed be taking on the full Bat-duty for Justice League. He even goes so far as to speculate upon a Marvel-style cameo from this Batman at the end of Man Of Steel, though that seems much more doubtful, even if Zack Snyder has begun hinting at the idea of a shared continuity between his film and the eventual League project.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35859
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Latino Review claim Darkseid will be the villain for JLA.

New Batman/Justice League movie rumors Darkseid625

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97658
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote :
• Superman is essentially the same character from Man of Steel, and Zack Snyder is consulting regarding the writing of the character.
• Batman: The strategist of the group. Batman doesn't really want to be involved with these super powered beings he considers too powerful. Easily the most complex written.
• Wonder Woman: She has only been in man's world a few short months. The Wonder Woman script Michael Goldenberg is developing will be set before the Justice League movie.
• Green Lantern: Will be Ryan Reynold's character from the Green Lantern movie, but will be freshly written with a more serious tone.
• Flash: The most popular hero in civilian eyes who loves media attention, but when called upon is very serious.
• Martian Manhunter: Alien who has lived on Earth in secret for over a hundred years who has knowledge of Darkseid and his reign.
• Aquaman: Will be the King of Atlantis who has a key role in the film.
• There will also be a heavy military presence in the film which in future rewrites could include characters featured in Man of Steel or even Amanda Waller (Angela Bassett) of which neither are included in the first draft.
• Alfred Pennyworth is in the film in a minor appearance.
• Lois Lane is also in the film in a cameo.
• Darkseid's Elite will be featured who go up against the Justice League early on in the film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=98465
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

I want this to be true but I very much doubt it, not unless Warner Bros have given Nolan a ridiculous sum of money. Zack Snyder directing JLA on the other hand I can see being true and very much like the idea, he did after all do a stellar job with Watchmen.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

I knew Bale couldnt turn down da bling bling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Batman/Justice League movie rumors   New Batman/Justice League movie rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

New Batman/Justice League movie rumors
Page 1 of 1