Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could get away with it...

Go down 
+4
timthebim
cheekynffc
GolbeZ
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

If you could get away with it... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could get away with it...   If you could get away with it... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

You telling me you're a child molester cubes? Shame on you, but in coming at you!

you butt pirat . I knew peeps would be slaying and spraying on this topic just keeping it quasi real. Of coarse if someone tried to hurt mine or me they would get a pencil in the neck
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you could get away with it...   If you could get away with it... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am

Cu Bu wrote:

You telling me you're a child molester cubes? Shame on you, but in coming at you!

you butt pirat . I knew peeps would be slaying and spraying on this topic just keeping it quasi real. Of coarse if someone tried to hurt mine or me they would get a pencil in the neck

Well im sorry then. I don't mess with people who fight with pencils. You're just a lunatic cubes!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: If you could get away with it...   If you could get away with it... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Cu Bu wrote:

Well im sorry then. I don't mess with people who fight with pencils. You're just a lunatic cubes!

yup pencils are not shiny, easy to break and get rid of and if someone was ever looking for a weapon especially at night hard to know your looking for a pencil.

ive given you this nugget now go murk a sandusky young ninja
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you could get away with it...   If you could get away with it... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:

yup pencils are not shiny, easy to break and get rid of and if someone was ever looking for a weapon especially at night hard to know your looking for a pencil.

ive given you this nugget now go murk a sandusky young ninja

Yes master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could get away with it...   If you could get away with it... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could get away with it...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: