[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Who is the best WR in the NFL?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Best WR in the NFL
Calvin Johnson
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Roddy White
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Andre Johnson
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Larry Fitzgerald
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Greg Jennings
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wes Welker
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
not listed(specify)
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
 

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 pm

How about Adrian Peterson being hurt by the fact that he doesn't have a QB that can throw worth a shit? Everyone is coming forward every play and he still has 600 more yards then the next best RB. Talk about overcoming the odds.
Oh but yeah, I absolutely agree that Foster takes away from Johnson. Who could very well be in the 2 spot on his own behind Megatron. Your boy is a beast when healthy.

_________________
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:25 pm

OU wrote:
How about Adrian Peterson being hurt by the fact that he doesn't have a QB that can throw worth a shit? Everyone is coming forward every play and he still has 600 more yards then the next best RB. Talk about overcoming the odds.
Oh but yeah, I absolutely agree that Foster takes away from Johnson. Who could very well be in the 2 spot on his own behind Megatron. Your boy is a beast when healthy.

I'm always torn on if it helps or hurts. It sucks the D can stack the box, but it helps because Peterson can get his 30 carries where someone like Spiller or Charles crush it with minimal carries, but never seem to get the ball enough.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
How about Adrian Peterson being hurt by the fact that he doesn't have a QB that can throw worth a shit? Everyone is coming forward every play and he still has 600 more yards then the next best RB. Talk about overcoming the odds.
Oh but yeah, I absolutely agree that Foster takes away from Johnson. Who could very well be in the 2 spot on his own behind Megatron. Your boy is a beast when healthy.

I'm always torn on if it helps or hurts. It sucks the D can stack the box, but it helps because Peterson can get his 30 carries where someone like Spiller or Charles crush it with minimal carries, but never seem to get the ball enough.
Fair enough. But AD is amazing with his YPC with that amount of carries. Especially with all 11 guys coming every play. All that and he is less then 12 months from his brutal injury. Athletes need to stop shooting up roids and start shooting up some AD DNA.

_________________
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Banner10
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Why is Thomas not in the mix? Sure it's a short sample, which also hurts green a bit and some of the other young guys, but he's putting up great #'s. And yes he has Peyton, but there is also a bunch of options on that team, AND the TD in the playoffs vs the steelers last year was a huge play.

Not saying is in that top 3, but he's in that 2nd tier discussion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm

captain organic wrote:
Why is Thomas not in the mix? Sure it's a short sample, which also hurts green a bit and some of the other young guys, but he's putting up great #'s. And yes he has Peyton, but there is also a bunch of options on that team, AND the TD in the playoffs vs the steelers last year was a huge play.

Not saying is in that top 3, but he's in that 2nd tier discussion.
WR is just so deep. I might be over looking him a bit. He might be in that 2nd tier. But is he better then V.Jackson, Fitz, Welker or even Dez?

_________________
Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best WR in the NFL?   Who is the best WR in the NFL? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Who is the best WR in the NFL?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: