Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who to start and who to sit question

Go down 
+2
captain organic
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who to start and who to sit question Empty
PostSubject: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 am

OK I think I have this one narrowed down to either Dwayne Bowe or Alfred Morris. But I the other options also available for that slot are Bennie Wells, Kenny Britt and Peyton Hillis.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 pm

I'd prob go Bowe, just cause I doubt Morris will get 2 TD's again. He was also under 4 yards per carry. And NO's D was shakey even before losing guys like Vilma. Stl's D meanwhile was solid last week.

Not that I like the KC passing game, but u know Bowe is top dog over there, and Buff's D was real shakey last week(though would not be totally shocked if they responded this week).

I'd hold off on Britt until he shows he can be productive again.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Bowe, Wells, Hillis, Morris then Britt.

Who do you guys like as a flex starter in these scenarios?

Need to start just one of these guys.

All my bench players in my money, 0.5 points per reception league, need to start one:
Miles Austin (Dal - WR) - @Sea
Darren Sproles (NO - RB) - @Car
Michael Bush (Chi - RB) - @GB
Randy Moss (SF - WR) - Det
DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR) - Bal
Kevin Ogletree (Dal - WR) - @ Sea

My bench in my regular scoring league, need to start just one from this player pool:
Demaryius Thomas, Den WR - @Atl
Ryan Mathews, SD RB - Ten
Marques Colston, NO WR - @Car
Reggie Bush, Mia RB - Oak
Miles Austin, Dal WR - @Sea
Torrey Smith, Bal WR - @Phi
Michael Bush, Chi RB - @GB
Michael Crabtree, SF WR - Det

And in some NP league I'm in, which one guy would you start:
Cedric Benson, GB RB - Chi
Donald Brown, Ind RB - Min
Lance Moore, NO WR - @Car
Pierre Thomas, NO RB - @Car
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Sproles
-See them getting back to basics this week and I could see him catching a shitload of balls, around 6 or 7

Thomas
-Like Peyton in another primetime game and Atlanta just lost their top corner

Austin
-Just think he's better than your other options here and looked good in the 2nd half last week, hammy looks alright
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

I think Miles has a pretty big week. I think you can bank on atleast 1 TD from him this week. It probably won't come on a short pass either.

Honestly I think Miles would be a safe bet for all your leagues. But you do have some very nice options. I would stay away from Mathews for sure though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah, I am. Mathews could be a great value though this season if he holds up. I got him mid-draft.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:29 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Sproles
-See them getting back to basics this week and I could see him catching a shitload of balls, around 6 or 7

Thomas
-Like Peyton in another primetime game and Atlanta just lost their top corner

Austin
-Just think he's better than your other options here and looked good in the 2nd half last week, hammy looks alright

Kind of how I was thinking too. There are okay options but Sproles is always hard to sit, he is just too good a friends with the end zone plus the extra 3 or 4 receiving points he gets each week.

My second league is options galore. But Thomas, Colston or Austin is how I'm leaning. And Reggie Bush.

Austin is the easier pick, though Moore has the Brees factor, inconsistent. Brown might be a sleeper but I'm thinking Austin.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Im trying to learn ya some football OU. Need to pay better attention.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

captain organic wrote:
Im trying to learn ya some football OU. Need to pay better attention.
I had some bad luck. I started Bowe but Fitz got me 0 points. In our league there wasn't much else I could have done. I guess I could have started Ingram and sat Boldin. But I never would have thought to start Bradford over Romo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Bowe, Wells, Hillis, Morris then Britt.

Who do you guys like as a flex starter in these scenarios?

Need to start just one of these guys.

All my bench players in my money, 0.5 points per reception league, need to start one:
Miles Austin (Dal - WR) - @Sea
Darren Sproles (NO - RB) - @Car
Michael Bush (Chi - RB) - @GB
Randy Moss (SF - WR) - Det
DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR) - Bal
Kevin Ogletree (Dal - WR) - @ Sea

My bench in my regular scoring league, need to start just one from this player pool:
Demaryius Thomas, Den WR - @Atl
Ryan Mathews, SD RB - Ten
Marques Colston, NO WR - @Car
Reggie Bush, Mia RB - Oak
Torrey Smith, Bal WR - @Phi
Michael Bush, Chi RB - @GB
Michael Crabtree, SF WR - Det

And in some NP league I'm in, which one guy would you start:
Cedric Benson, GB RB - Chi
Donald Brown, Ind RB - Min
Lance Moore, NO WR - @Car
Pierre Thomas, NO RB - @Car

Results I can live with.

Who to start and who to sit question 210

Who to start and who to sit question 110
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 am

OK I need to start 1 of these RBs: Willis McGahee, Beanie Wells, Peyton Hillis, Alfred Morris.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Morris but those backs are trash.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Morris but those backs are trash.
\

Not McGahee, but he will be vs the Hou Def this weekend is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 am

OK I got Mendenhall, The Law firm, Sidney Rice and Garcon. I got to start 2 of those 4. Also Owen Daniels or Aaron Hernandez?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 pm

I'd go with Mendenhall and Garcon if he's healthy. RG3 targeted him like crazy when he was in there in game 1. I'd start Hernandez over Daniels.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Ludo wrote:
I'd go with Mendenhall and Garcon if he's healthy. RG3 targeted him like crazy when he was in there in game 1. I'd start Hernandez over Daniels.
Well, alteast for now. I'm going against most of that lol. Looks like there is a good chance Garcon is out and since Rice plays tonight, I have to make that call. I'm also leaning Daniels for atleast another week, he is having his best season. But for now I do have Mendenhall over Lawfirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who to start and who to sit question   Who to start and who to sit question Empty

Back to top Go down

Who to start and who to sit question
Page 1 of 1