Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dog lover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm a sucker for dogs. Runs in the family. Me, my mom and my sisters have picked up so many stray dogs I can't even count them all. Just saw a puppy across the street, running along a major road during the busy lunch hours. So I ran across the street and snatched up the scared little puppy. It pee'd on me on the way back but no biggie. Seems like a really good dog. Lucky for me the bossman is a dog lover too. I'm about to make some fliers and post them around in just a min, while on the clock.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm

why not eat it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
why not eat it?
You hungry? I got somethin for ya
dog lover 3119239814_a50ee52556
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 pm

is there a puppy in your hand?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I went and talked to the homeless guy that stays on that side of the street. He said the dog stayed with him last night and he called the pound but they didn't want to come pick him up, obviously he can't take the dog there. No telling how far this dog ran. Just put up an add on craigslist and handed out a few fliers. For now I'll take it to my sisters house. She owns her own dog boarding business.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 pm

good deeds OU good deeds

wonder how dog tastes?(no bbc not talking about blowing dog dicks so your input is invalid)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Think beef, just a bit more gamey.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 pm

This is a cool ass little dog. I wish I could take him. But hopefully I can find it's owner. It's hot outside so this dog is passed out in the AC right now. Just chillin in the office.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
good deeds OU good deeds

wonder how dog tastes?(no bbc not talking about blowing dog dicks so your input is invalid)

Damn i really had something for this thread. Thanks for taking my glory.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
good deeds OU good deeds

Damn i really had something for this thread. Thanks for taking my glory.

I love you repped!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I see we have some Obama loves in this thread.
Back to top Go down

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 am

You have a good heart sir.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 am

Cool ass puppy but my dog hates it lol. Good thing my sister has room for it for now. I doubt I will find the owner but hopefully I can find it a good home.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 am

Just the other day my sister noticed an add for this dog on craiglist. The date of the add was about 3 weeks after I found the dog but it's 95% sure it's the same dog. But by this time my mom has grown really attached to the dog. Already got it's shots and had it neutered.
So I offered to buy the dog from the previous owner, but they said it sounds like it's in a good home and to just keep it and take good care of it. I think they may have wanted to breed it, but either way I'm glad my mom gets to keep the pup. Cool little dog.
Back to top Go down

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I had to take my dog to the vet today because she's getting a bit old, can you believe that she's 17 now, that's like what 119 years old ? Poor gal has a heart murmur and is beginning to get fluid stuck in her lungs Sad She's been given these pills to take so hopefully they'll work.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Ali wrote:
I had to take my dog to the vet today because she's getting a bit old, can you believe that she's 17 now, that's like what 119 years old ? Poor gal has a heart murmur and is beginning to get fluid stuck in her lungs Sad She's been given these pills to take so hopefully they'll work.
Wow 17 is up there. What kind of dog is it? Has it started to go blind?
Back to top Go down

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

A Jack Russell. Yeah unfortunately you can notice cataracts in her eyes now and she isn't as aware of her surroundings anymore, watching your pet growing old sucks so much because you remember how lively and full of energy they use to be.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

A Jack Russell. Yeah unfortunately you can notice cataracts in her eyes now and she isn't as aware of her surroundings anymore, watching your pet growing old sucks so much because you remember how lively and full of energy they use to be.
Yeah I remember when my mom put down her dog that was 17 a few years back. It is sad to see them get old. Started losing her site and it got pretty sad, probably waited a little too long to put her down but that's a hard decision to make.
Back to top Go down

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah I remember when my mom put down her dog that was 17 a few years back. It is sad to see them get old. Started losing her site and it got pretty sad, probably waited a little too long to put her down but that's a hard decision to make.

I was worried I'd have to do that today but the vet seemed confident she could be treated. Having to Put my dog down would crush me, I'd rather she passed away in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I was worried I'd have to do that today but the vet seemed confident she could be treated. Having to Put my dog down would crush me, I'd rather she passed away in her sleep.
Yeah hopefully she goes peacefully. Really sucks to make the decision yourself. You gotta think about her quality of life.
Back to top Go down

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:37 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah hopefully she goes peacefully. Really sucks to make the decision yourself. You gotta think about her quality of life.

I know, it would be unfair to decline putting her down if she was just going to suffer. But anyway she's been alot better since I've got back from the vet , you can notice the improvement in her demeanor Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Here is my puppy dog today.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

OU wrote:
Here is my puppy dog today.
Spoiler:

Before Cubes comes and steals my thunder I want to know if I can taste that dogs penis? I will pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dog lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: dog lover   dog lover Empty

Back to top Go down

dog lover
Page 1 of 1