Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack

Go down 
+2
oggy420
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 am

bird generally argues in ignorance blindly defending the side he believes has his perceived views.

I much prefer and benefit from captain who uses facts or at least published information and sometimes provides links as a basis to which he is making his point from. I still think bird is a good guy dont get me wrong he is also young I think a lot of people in a college setting are liberal, I was to a point. I wanted everyone to have everything the american dream, it wasnt until I actually started looking at the biggest business in the world(US government) and how it lost billions year after year that I formed a level of distrust.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Agreed. Much rather debate or converse with Captain. He is a liberal but at least he can think for himself and has a common sense approach to these things, rather than just regurgitating liberal talking points.

Bird the Long war journal admits they count everyone killed as a "target" basically. The lack of compassion for little children and women getting murdered is immoral.

And im guessing you have no idea what blowback is. When you kill innocent people in a drone strike you create more enemies who will now want revenge. Even if they weren't radicals before, taking the lives of their family members will certainly motivate them to do harm to the west.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm

also

it is well known that they double tap. That means they drop the 1st bomb, then come around again and kill anyone who has gathered around the site to help the victims. So obviously killing civilians is not only our policy, but it is encouraged.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:05 pm

I like reading Caps responses as well. Sometimes Oggy's post can be a bit wordy but it's usually worth skimming over atleast.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

I think u guys are swell too.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Agreed. Much rather debate or converse with Captain. He is a liberal but at least he can think for himself and has a common sense approach to these things, rather than just regurgitating liberal talking points.

Bird the Long war journal admits they count everyone killed as a "target" basically. The lack of compassion for little children and women getting murdered is immoral.

And im guessing you have no idea what blowback is. When you kill innocent people in a drone strike you create more enemies who will now want revenge. Even if they weren't radicals before, taking the lives of their family members will certainly motivate them to do harm to the west.

ahaha then how come they have civilian casualties listed?

oggy seriously you realize the bullshit you believe doesnt even count Taliban fighters as enemies they count them as civilians.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:00 pm

its pretty simple read Bin Ladens own writings on how effective our drone campaign was/is he didnt talk about it being a recruiting tool, he talks about how much it has decimated AQ and their operational ability.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:00 pm

sorry I present facts you guys dont like to see.

Remember when yall were going to take the country back?

howd that go
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
There it is again. I don't care what you are defending it not. Grow up and learn to have a real debate.

so Baitullah Mehsud is a civilian and not a taliban commander in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
There it is again. I don't care what you are defending it not. Grow up and learn to have a real debate.

so Baitullah Mehsud is a civilian and not a taliban commander in your opinion?

I didn't comment in the topic, just your childish behavior. For the 100th stop putting words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm

so you wont answer because you dont want to agree with me?

whos being childish now?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

There you go putting words in my mouth. I'm ignorant to the specifics on this particular thread. I starting reading it and pointed out the exact behavior you used in the other which is a typical move by liberals I've encountered.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 am

sorry I pointed out that oggys "statistics" fail to count taliban honchos such as Baitullah Mehsud as an enemy.

sorry I follow this war and consider anyone claime Mehsud a civilian a fucking moron.

have fun claiming stupid so you can try to bash me for calling out bullshit statements.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack   Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drone Kills Al Qaeda Fighter Linked to Limburg Attack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2