Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm

last night she posted tweets using the translate app, so who knows what the hell she was really trying to say. The tweets have since been deleted but here is what they said.

Cris Cyborg ‏@criscyborg
Do not stay sad. God knows all things. Surely at some event that will fight Have my category.
I'm waiting for my liberation from the UFC..

Luke Thomas ‏@SBNLukeThomas
Cyborg is running her Tweets through Google Translator and publishing them verbatim. Would a Portuguese speaker kindly translate them?

17mDaniel Vaz ‏@VazDaniel
"Guys, I'm afraid that fight is not happening. My division no longer exists. I'm waiting to be released from the UFC."
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Politics
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 am

released from the UFC? i'm sure Wanderlei meant to say Strikeforce. He almost blew his cover.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 am

Bunch = 1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 am

The last tweet makes it pretty clear IMO, Cyborg vs. Ronda ain't happening because Rousey pooped her pants so now Cyborg is waiting to be released from Zuffa.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Bunch = 1?

Sea sed a couple after te fight this was the one that has everyone talking, also she claIms her division is dead when a 145 fight took place on the card lol
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

Bird, are you hammered?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 am

jewzilla wrote:
Bird, are you hammered?
he is probably just typing on his phone, going as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 pm

I think hes on that whacky tabacce.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm

jewzilla wrote:
at 9:15am, I'm going to assume it was the phone. I think Bird is a pro like me, weed won't effect him that much.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
at 9:15am, I'm going to assume it was the phone. I think Bird is a pro like me, weed won't effect him that much.

I was being sarcastic, but obviously OU forgot to bring his personality with him to work today. Grumpy old man lookin ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

I was being sarcastic, but obviously OU forgot to bring his personality with him to work today. Grumpy old man lookin ass.
It's Monday. Give me a break lol
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

True dat. I just moved to mornings today. Went from staying up til 5am and working 2p-10p, to waking up at 5am and working 7a-3p. Pretty rough.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

True dat. I just moved to mornings today. Went from staying up til 5am and working 2p-10p, to waking up at 5am and working 7a-3p. Pretty rough.
I HATE Mondays.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

I find this thread confusing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Bird, are you hammered?

lol no it was mobile phone lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 pm

sorry for the confusion guys, was typing on the mobile phone , here are some more stuff

After Ronda Rousey, the bantamweight champion, called her out Saturday night following a convincing win over Sarah Kaufman, Cyborg went off on Twitter.

According to Tatame reporter Guilherme Cruz, Cyborg posted that she was awaiting her release from her contract so that she could seek fights elsewhere. Cyborg mentioned that Strikeforce seemed to have done away with the featherweight division. The messages on Twitter were deleted soon after.

Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker was asked about the comments made by Cyborg by MMA Weekly's Erik Fontanez after Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman.

"She must be misinformed," Coker said. "I don't understand why she'd be saying that since we just had a 145-pound fight on the card (Saturday)."

Cyborg has been very adamant that Rousey left the featherweight division because she was scared of facing her. Rousey, after her win vs. Kaufman, told Cyborg she needed to come to her because she was the champion, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
sorry for the confusion guys, was typing on the mobile phone , here are some more stuff

After Ronda Rousey, the bantamweight champion, called her out Saturday night following a convincing win over Sarah Kaufman, Cyborg went off on Twitter.

According to Tatame reporter Guilherme Cruz, Cyborg posted that she was awaiting her release from her contract so that she could seek fights elsewhere. Cyborg mentioned that Strikeforce seemed to have done away with the featherweight division. The messages on Twitter were deleted soon after.

Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker was asked about the comments made by Cyborg by MMA Weekly's Erik Fontanez after Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman.

"She must be misinformed," Coker said. "I don't understand why she'd be saying that since we just had a 145-pound fight on the card (Saturday)."

Cyborg has been very adamant that Rousey left the featherweight division because she was scared of facing her. Rousey, after her win vs. Kaufman, told Cyborg she needed to come to her because she was the champion, not the other way around

theres NO WAY Chris can make that cut! its true, ronda ran away from Cyborg... which i woulda done too! can we blame her?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Cyborg has been very adamant that Rousey left the featherweight division because she was scared of facing her. Rousey, after her win vs. Kaufman, told Cyborg she needed to come to her because she was the champion, not the other way around

theres NO WAY Chris can make that cut! its true, ronda ran away from Cyborg... which i woulda done too! can we blame her?

Looks like shes learned more than just BJJ from her homeboy from Stockton....

Last edited by jewzilla on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I tend to agree that the fight should be at 145 if it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets   Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Posts a Bunch of Weird Tweets
Page 1 of 1