Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pop up window asking for PW ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Pop up window asking for PW ? Empty
PostSubject: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Anyone else getting a popup window saying

Quote :
The server www.biosector01.com at biosector01.com requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

I just close it out and it goes away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Yes, I'm trying to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Now its fixed.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am

it took you 7 damn minutes to fix that pop up??? you got to be kidding me, what the sam hell is going on here. I demand answers and if you tell me to fuck off i will masturbate constantly untill you apologize
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
it took you 7 damn minutes to fix that pop up??? you got to be kidding me, what the sam hell is going on here. I demand answers and if you tell me to fuck off i will masturbate constantly untill you apologize

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop up window asking for PW ?   Pop up window asking for PW ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pop up window asking for PW ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: