Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
GDPofDRC
SOKO
OU
captain organic
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 am

I think we all know where the backup plan is.
http://fullerene.niceboards.org/
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Mantis in da house. Where is my jerky?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm

My girls been on a diet so I had to switch over to 99/1 Lean Turkey Jerky .. pretty damn good if I say so myself .. but prefer the red meat forsure
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:25 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
My girls been on a diet so I had to switch over to 99/1 Lean Turkey Jerky .. pretty damn good if I say so myself .. but prefer the red meat forsure
Still no place for the brewhaha? Also did your girl place you on a diet too? Jerky is suppose to slow the heart down a beat or two.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Ali wrote:
Speaking of regulars where is Timmy ?
I put a message on our fantasy baseball league, he has been active there so hopefully he sees the message and stops by soon.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 pm

and to respond to the thread .. I love this place and always will .. great group of guys .. When I stepped down 2 years ago i just started to take on a heft work load .. full time student, pushed up to full time at work and began dating my still current girlfriend (which is greater than or equal to the work of the other 2) it not only affected the time that I could just kick it and what not but it began to affect the amount of MMA I was watching .. so it got to the point where I really wouldnt have anything to say in the MMA section other than unintelligent things .. like Condit will win bitches ..

anywho that shouldnt have affected me coming on and hitting the OFF Topic section up from time to time so you wont go a long stint with a post from me...
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Still no place for the brewhaha? Also did your girl place you on a diet too? Jerky is suppose to slow the heart down a beat or two.

still no place to brew .. And jerky in general is actually really damn good for you (depending on how you season/marinade it .. than it could possibly be unhealthy) A lot of protein, no carbs, low calories for a serving size, low fat .. but turkey is definitely leaner and better for you..

and no im not on a diet but have been eating healthier by default, working out too ..

was at 200 and now weighing 177 in the past 2 months ..

Last edited by GolbeZ on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Golbez, hope all is well buddy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

still no place to brew .. And jerky in general is actually really damn good for you (depending on how you season/marinade it .. than it could possibly be unhealthy) A lot of protein, no carbs, low calories for a serving size, low fat .. but turkey is definitely leaner and better for you..

and no im not on a diet but have been eating healthier by default, working out too
Have you ever made or ate deer jerky? This guy I use to work with use to bring in this jerky that this old lady made out in The Boonies. He would hunt the deer and take it to her and she would work her magic and make some jerky. Ohhh that was some goooood shit.
How you feeling the Rangers chances to get it done this year? Dempster? Are you with me and hating the mistake that was moving Feliz to the starting lineup?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

and no im not on a diet but have been eating healthier by default, working out too
Have you ever made or ate deer jerky? This guy I use to work with use to bring in this jerky that this old lady made out in The Boonies. He would hunt the deer and take it to her and she would work her magic and make some jerky. Ohhh that was some goooood shit.
How you feeling the Rangers chances to get it done this year? Dempster? Are you with me and hating the mistake that was moving Feliz to the starting lineup?

alright .. a lot of questions in there that I want to respond to so it will be a minute
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm bout to get off work so if I'm not on when you finish the post, I'll be on to respond in a few minutes when I get home. Nice to see you stop by for some BS.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

OU wrote:

I have had venison jerky before and it was very good .. typically the leaner the the meat the better but still it will always come down to how its seasoned and how its prepared/made more so than the meat you use.. I am guessing this lady probably had a full on legit smokehouse, rather than a 30 dollar dehydrator from Wal Mart and probably had a real old recipe .. so yeah I am sure the venison jerky she made was the shit

OU wrote:

How you feeling the Rangers chances to get it done this year?
Man I dunno .. the pitching as a whole sucks.. SPs and RPs, and that wins championships.. Reference: Last 2 Seasons .. I do like Holland, Harrison and Darvish

OU wrote:

Dempster?
Well, I have had him on my fantasy team all year and have been enjoying his contribution and was even very high on him.. Though kind of hard to ever get excited for a Right Handed fly ball pitcher, pitching in Arlington .. I can't believe he accepted the trade, hitters park, tougher league and tougher division too .. he had to know his era was going to go up possibly 2 and WHIP up .2 and on his contract year! .. im guessing he will lose money next year .. but hopefully he tears it up .. would be nice

OU wrote:

Are you with me and hating the mistake that was moving Feliz to the starting lineup?
and no .. Nathan has been good in that role.. sucks he blew his arm out but I would have rather them tried to use his talents to the fullest than didn't
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Ali wrote:

Im here guys!!!!!!! We shouldnt even be talking about this place dying! Its the best MMA site out there and by far has the best group of guys. Ninjas Place is like the old N.W.O once u are in u are in for life!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 pm

timthebim wrote:
Ali wrote:

Im here guys!!!!!!! We shouldnt even be talking about this place dying! Its the best MMA site out there and by far has the best group of guys. Ninjas Place is like the old N.W.O once u are in u are in for life!

who is the Vincent of the group? lol y'all remember him?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

I have had venison jerky before and it was very good .. typically the leaner the the meat the better but still it will always come down to how its seasoned and how its prepared/made more so than the meat you use.. I am guessing this lady probably had a full on legit smokehouse, rather than a 30 dollar dehydrator from Wal Mart and probably had a real old recipe .. so yeah I am sure the venison jerky she made was the shit

OU wrote:

How you feeling the Rangers chances to get it done this year?
Man I dunno .. the pitching as a whole sucks.. SPs and RPs, and that wins championships.. Reference: Last 2 Seasons .. I do like Holland, Harrison and Darvish

OU wrote:

Dempster?
Well, I have had him on my fantasy team all year and have been enjoying his contribution and was even very high on him.. Though kind of hard to ever get excited for a Right Handed fly ball pitcher, pitching in Arlington .. I can't believe he accepted the trade, hitters park, tougher league and tougher division too .. he had to know his era was going to go up possibly 2 and WHIP up .2 and on his contract year! .. im guessing he will lose money next year .. but hopefully he tears it up .. would be nice

OU wrote:

Are you with me and hating the mistake that was moving Feliz to the starting lineup?
and no .. Nathan has been good in that role.. sucks he blew his arm out but I would have rather them tried to use his talents to the fullest than didn't
Jerky: yeah I guess that lady had a super baller smokehouse, or that's what the guy use to say. She was very old and perfected the seasoning, it was the best jerky I have ever had, not even close. I have had some amazing deer steaks and burgers as well.

Rangers: I hear you on the pitching. Even last year CJ wasn't a true #1 and with these injuries this season we are probably even worse off with SP. But there is still a little time for guys to get healthy and step up. Also Dempster has potential and could come up big in the post season.
I was nervous about Feliz taking on too much this season, he had a slump in the post season but he was still very good as a reliever. Can't help but wonder what if. But you are right about Nathan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Ali wrote:

who is the Vincent of the group? lol y'all remember him?
LOL yeah I remember Vince. Atleast he added depth when the whole crew rushed the ring lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Are you guys talking about Virgil?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Are you guys talking about Virgil?
Yeah same guy but he was Vince in the NWO. Always remembered his real name because it's very similar to mine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Jones_%28wrestler%29
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I will always first think of him as the unfortunate overtly racist joke that was Ted Dibiase's personal slave, Virgil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm

I posted on ESPN trying to get some people that were once here and maybe some newbies. I see some guest browsing other sections so looks like we got people giving it a look.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

OU wrote:
I posted on ESPN trying to get some people that were once here and maybe some newbies. I see some guest browsing other sections so looks like we got people giving it a look.

Good job OU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

Good job OU.
Might not result in anything, but even getting 1 or 2 more people back would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm

People actually went back to espn? Why!?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I'm sure there were various reasons. I remember when this place first opened up people had issues with the banner that featured almost naked bitches. It was difficult for me to post at work because of that. Over time I'm sure people left for a variety of reasons. Just going over there today I could see atleast a handful of people that have registered here at one point.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

They liked Dr Powers as a troll better than Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!   Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Ninja's Place Alive!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next