Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man Of Steel

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Man Of Steel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Awesome! We don't get it for another 2 weeks Mad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 am

The alien ladies were hot...
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:40 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
The alien ladies were hot...

Man Of Steel - Page 3 AntjeTraue3
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Saw Man Of Steel last night.

LOL @ Marvel!

DC >>>>>
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Saw Man Of Steel last night.

LOL @ Marvel!

DC >>>>>

Man Of Steel - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3KhMat_qACimQ6ZrVcmmH2MyKJa5nXpJr4TyFyXgjfiMX8-BLeA
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Man Of Steel - Page 3 Original
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Was just reading there that Henry Cavil had to turn down a role in 300 so he could try out for Bond, and he still lost out to Craig Crying or Very sad Probably for the best Henry was too young at the time IMO.

Also found out the other day Russell Crowe watched Henry play Rugby against his son when he was 16, he said after the game Henry came up to him asking him about acting and Crowe gave him some honest advice. Russell also gave Henry a signed Gladiator photo with words of encrougement on it. fast forward a decade later and Henry is starring opposite Crowe as Superman, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Just got back from the cinema Very Happy

Man of Steel
- Finally the Superman movie our generation has been clamoring for. Everyone was great and Michael Shannon's Zod kicked ass, I loved Terence Stamp but he's got nothing on Michael. I was blown away with the opening sequence on Krypton it was pretty spectacular. The finale was epic, it made the Chatari invasion of New York seem pretty tame. Overall Snyder, Zimmer and Goyer did a great job and I cannot wait to see what they do next Luthor, Doomsday, JLA there's so many options for them. 5/5
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Next will be Lex cause of the damage to the city and they should end it with Doomsday.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Next will be Lex cause of the damage to the city and they should end it with Doomsday.

I could see that, have Lex Luthor rebuilding and buying up a lot of Metropolis and become a sort of false hero for the city.

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I could see that, have Lex Luthor rebuilding and buying up a lot of Metropolis and become a sort of false hero for the city.

Come to think of it they really have laid the ground work for Luthor to become a memorable villain in the sequel. Besides rebuilding Metropolis they could also make Luthor question Superman's agenda and claim he brought all this destruction and chaos to the city and say he's a dangerous alien.

I did notice a couople neat easter eggs during the movie, there was a Lex Corp fuel tanker and a Wayne Industries satellite.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Ali* wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Come to think of it they really have laid the ground work for Luthor to become a memorable villain in the sequel. Besides rebuilding Metropolis they could also make Luthor question Superman's agenda and claim he brought all this destruction and chaos to the city and say he's a dangerous alien.

I did notice a couople neat easter eggs during the movie, there was a Lex Corp fuel tanker and a Wayne Industries satellite.

That's what I was trying to tell you lol cause he does it all the time in the comics. He did it during Doomsday too telling everyone he's gone now no more worries or more damage to the city.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

That's what I was trying to tell you lol cause he does it all the time in the comics. He did it during Doomsday too telling everyone he's gone now no more worries or more damage to the city.

And you can also have Luthor collect all the Kryptonian wreckage and perhaps acquire the body of Zod for some cloning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 am

Best super hero movie ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Of Steel   Man Of Steel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Of Steel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3