Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brett Favre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Brett Favre Empty
PostSubject: Brett Favre   Brett Favre EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 pm

You know, I'm as guilty as 95% of America over the last few years in screaming that he's over the hill and needs to just shut up and retire. I think that part of it is his flip-flopping on the issue and watching him fade down the stretch over the last few years. But damn, I have to say that watching him play at this level at his age is really amazing. Even at 40, you give this guy a solid cast and he proves that he can get the job done as good or better than anyone else in the league.

Now Brett... If you actually finish this thing with another ring, do us all a favor and don't flip-flop on the idea of retirement. Go out on top a la John Elway and don't look back! If you need a size 14 on your ass to help you out the door... I'm here for ya big guy...
Back to top Go down
CrazyHorseBennett
CrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Lord Fedor, Charles Bennett

Brett Favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre   Brett Favre EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

Frankly, I hope he gets ball cancer. Fuck him.

He's 90% of the reason things went down the way they did in Green Bay. I don't care if you're Jesus Christ in a helmet, you don't hold up an entire franchise beyond the draft as you decide whether or not you want to dramatize your way past training camp.

Screw him, he's a horrible human being. I wish the absolute worst on him.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Brett Favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre   Brett Favre EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm

So your proposing that Favre is responsible for a 6-10 season last year and an Offensive line leading the league in sacks allowed this year? Come on man, thats just plain stupid. I might be a Vikings fan and still not a fan of Favre even with how good the season is going, but you can't place two shitty seasons on a guy who would have been sacked even more than a mobile Rodgers this year... What led to last years travesty of a season for a pro team in Green Bay were numerous injuries on defense, and this years season has been successful for now despite giving up a fuck ton of sacks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brett Favre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre   Brett Favre Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Favre
Page 1 of 1