Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito is still Tito

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 pm

And as full of himself as ever.

Quote :
“Pressure. Don’t let him use that reach, try to close down the space with tons of pressure. Use my strength, use my wrestling. An injury free Tito Ortiz is very, very dangerous, and Ryan Bader was the last guy who got a close up of that one. When I’m injury-free I’m very dangerous.

“Me around 2000, when I was fast a strong and I was strong and my confidence was through the roof I could beat anyone. I could of beat anyone in the world man. Now, 15 years later, look at me I’m still competing against top guys in the world – like I always have done – but the injuries have taken their toll.

“If I was the same game but without the surgeries, then I’d still be the champion! When I look back at my loss to (Randy) Couture, that’s when I had my first back problem. I was suffering right through that fight camp, and I suffered for seven years with that back problem.

Its too bad Forrest is going to retire him. I want Bader to get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Quote :
"use my strength, my wrestling"

LOL
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Bader has fans?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Bader has fans?

Of course he does, he's a TUF winner.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Bader has fans?

lol!
Back to top Go down

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 am

lol always with the injuries.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 am

In 2000 ..........., 15 years later ...... Uhhh you mean 12 ?
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm

tito didn't beat anyone in particular even in his prime imo. there's wins over a young wanderlei, a young belfort and a questionable split decision against forrest griffin and that's about it.

ken shamrock was a parody of a punch drunk fighter by their second and third fights, if not the first one and tito got torn a new arsehole by any other quality fighter he fought in their primes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tito is still Tito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito is still Tito   Tito is still Tito Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito is still Tito
Page 1 of 1